BY CHRISTIAN DIOR

Higher Energy by Dior is a woody aromatic scent that refreshes and uplifts you immediately. It s a light scent with character. It has refinement and originality. A great compliment getter. Suitable for Spring and Summer wear. Size: 3.4 OZ see more...

🍒 amira hashad 🍒 a.
Cairo , Egypt
I love this product its really amazing ............. and also i love this brand have too many beautiful products
Jennifer G.
My mom has one and she yells at me every time I use it lol it smells really good. She really likes this one
Emmie H.
Summerville, SC
Dawn A.
Clarkston
I love everything about you this app free free free love ever one the things here are great and getting coupons for free thanks for best companies
ERENILDES S.
Os melhores perfumes que já usei em mi há vida são da marca Cristian Dior, fragrâncias perfeitas e duradouras, suave maravilhoso.
ANITA S.
Dior perfume, has the long duration, taste woody and soft smells.
Guarantee of good smell all day
Gabi L.
Crown Point, IN
This is such a light & refreshing perfume smell! A bit pricey, but most definitely worth it!
Linda C.
Boulder City, NV
So fresh and light! Reminds me of a cool end of summer fragrance. I could still smell the delightful scent hours later!
Jennifer C.
It's a nice smell it's good for one spray and that's it the smell is very addicting.
Michelle O.
Doral, FL
It smells veery well, I like it a lot.
and it is easy to find.
And the best part... it is longlasting