BY CHRISTIAN DIOR

Higher Energy by Dior is a woody aromatic scent that refreshes and uplifts you immediately. It s a light scent with character. It has refinement and originality. A great compliment getter. Suitable for Spring and Summer wear. Size: 3.4 OZ see more...

Kimberly C.
I love smelling this fragrance. Iam addicted to mens and womans Cologne. I think this is long lasting. Not to over powering.
Emi B.
Lowell, MA
Nostalgia, comfort is all I can feel when smelling the potent scent of this product! Its worth while!
Jennifer C.
It's a nice smell it's good for one spray and that's it the smell is very addicting.
Tina L.
Bullhead City, AZ
I really do like Christian Dior perfumes, most of the time when I am wearing a perfume by Dior people will stop and ask me what fragrance I'm wearing so they mist love it too.
Landa D.
Charlotte, NC
A great fragrance to use very aromantic not too loud just very alluring you get it from Dillard's JCPenney very long lasting long last all day long great size bottle worth every penny great investment in definitely will becoming a good fragrance to use
Linda C.
Boulder City, NV
So fresh and light! Reminds me of a cool end of summer fragrance. I could still smell the delightful scent hours later!
Nyla C.
Plainfield, NJ
It's mostly nice but it's also too expensive for me so I buy every once in a while whenever I have the money to
Gabi L.
Crown Point, IN
This is such a light & refreshing perfume smell! A bit pricey, but most definitely worth it!
ANITA S.
Dior perfume, has the long duration, taste woody and soft smells.
Guarantee of good smell all day
Angela M.
Lafayette, IN
I love perfume the makes me smeel really good n I don't have a favorite perfume n I get all my perfumes all over stores