BY CHRISTIAN DIOR

Higher Energy by Dior is a woody aromatic scent that refreshes and uplifts you immediately. It s a light scent with character. It has refinement and originality. A great compliment getter. Suitable for Spring and Summer wear. Size: 3.4 OZ see more...

Emmie H.
Summerville, SC
Tatiana O.
Tampa, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This smell is absolutely mesmerizing. It's light sweet fragrance pulls you in from afar. It's long-lasting and smells so elegant you won't be able to get enough. It didn't break out my skin when I used it
Tina L.
Bullhead City, AZ
I really do like Christian Dior perfumes, most of the time when I am wearing a perfume by Dior people will stop and ask me what fragrance I'm wearing so they mist love it too.
Raychelle H.
Dayton, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Hey girl so i got this app called mercari it has amazing deals on makeup and i can help you get started.. use "kbahsq" this will hive you some free money to get started with๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ’ž good luck you will find this app very useful. dont forget to sign up with email
Dawn A.
Clarkston
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love everything about you this app free free free love ever one the things here are great and getting coupons for free thanks for best companies
Kimberly C.
I love smelling this fragrance. Iam addicted to mens and womans Cologne. I think this is long lasting. Not to over powering.
Amaash A.
This product smells amazing! It is super long lasting and is not overbearing like a lot of other sprays, Just perfect!
Linda C.
Boulder City, NV
So fresh and light! Reminds me of a cool end of summer fragrance. I could still smell the delightful scent hours later!
Angela M.
Lafayette, IN
I love perfume the makes me smeel really good n I don't have a favorite perfume n I get all my perfumes all over stores
Shauna D.
The scent stays on for some time and doesn't just fade out had a strong scent that sticks and will draw people to yoh