Christian Dior 174449 No. 1 Ivory Diorskin Star Sculpting Brightening Concelear 6 ml-0.2 oz

BY CHRISTIAN DIOR

Diorskin Star Sculpting Brightening Concelear No. 1 Ivory - Like fresh strawberries our products are fresh and genuine and irresistible. We use innovative and modern technology to provide a hassle-free environment. The freshness of the products is experienced in every single use giving a lasting experience. We make sure the products are tested and meet all standards before it is packed. Each product is a celebration of health happiness and nature. Features A brightening stretch-effect concealer for eyes Helps instantly neutralize dark circles & cover signs of fatigue Sculpts & illuminates the under-eye area Gives an even flawless & semi-matte finish Features a doe-foot applicator ideal for on the go To use: Use the built-in applicator to deposit a few touches in the crease of the circles & at the outer corner of the eye. Then gently tap with the fingertips & draw the texture out to the exterior Specifications Size: 6 ml-0.2 oz Weight: 2 see more...

Aymen P.
Diorakin star concealer is a luxury makeup product. It costs 36$. Its a bit over priced if compared to its performance. It blends easily with the base and gives quite good coverage for dark circles and to make the nose prominent and pointed. Other than that its not that suitable for sensitive skin as it makes the skin a bit itchy but the skin gets normal after a few minutes. And for dry skin it would be better to moisturize the skin before using it as it might not blend easily on dry skin and might irritate the skin. Overall its a nice product and not that expensive compared to the other Dior products.
Wilder M.
Ottawa
It wasnt that good. Extremely pricey for a tube that lasted me about a month! Very bad coverage, i had to put on layers and layers to get any coverage at all. Smells werid too. I would definitely NOT reccomend. If youre gonna spend 70 dollars on a concealer, get a good one!
Arianna C.
Milan
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this concealer. Covers any imperfection and does not feel it on the skin. I have it for about a year and a half, I use it often because it does not go in the crease and it blends very easily. The packaging is beautiful. I highly recommend it.
Ayesha S.
BIRMINGHAM, W Midlands
Really disliked this concealer, it creased like crazy on me no matter if I set it with powder. Made my under eyes look worse. I brought it from debemhmas and the price was ok I guess for a high-end product. Only think is it didn't deliver . I wouldn't recommend this product.
rizwana s.
It is reAlly effective it works brilliantly I think the whole world should use this product and the sure will love it.it is brilliant at coverage
beaute_maji a.
skikda
Amber M.
Looking for a great concelear. I have dark eye under circles and looking for a good brand to work great for coverup and can't tell that your wearing any. Thank you!