Christian Dior 14980180105 Dior Homme Sport Eau De Toilette Spray -New Version- 100ml-3. 4oz

BY CHRISTIAN DIOR

A reformulated version the original Dior Homme Sport from 2008 Greenery, natural, elegant, powdery & blissful Top notes of ginger & Sicilian citron Middle note of Tuscany iris Base note of Virginian cedar wood Launched in 2012 Suitable for spring or summer wear, Product Line: Dior Homme Sport, Product Size: 100ml/3, 4oz see more...

Kristyn J.
I was not a fan of this at all. It smelled tacky and cheap to me. I did use it a few times and i just didn't grow on me. It is very long lasting, though. The bottle is better than the smell, in my opinion. There is a lot of room for improvement for this product
Kensley W.
Harrison, TN
This spray gives off an amazing scent and a little goes a long way. I bought mine online and it's one of my favorites. It's pricey as most perfumes are but it's definitely worth it. I love the product so much that I've rebought it more than once.
OMAR G.
Houston
Christian Dior's scent is divine.  It gives off a fresh, yet fruity, yet
spicy vibe.  There are notes of citron, as well as, pepper.  Nice for
daily use.
Jesenia V.
Smells wonderful I absolutely recommend this to everyone and anyone this is so great omg I love it and it's not too pricey get it now!
Zoe C.
Smells so good. I just want to wear it all the time. I already have bought it 3 times. I have two bottles and my daughter one. We really like it's smell. It has a nice bottle too.
mikaelly o.
Eu amei o cheiro! Que maravilha, vou dar alguns de presente, que cheiro Maravilhoso, adorei, a embalagem é linda.