Add a Photo

By CHRISTIAN DIOR
A tangy fruity floral fragrance for sexy ladies Pink & girly, sweet & flirty, brings a rosy glow of life Embraces you with radiance, tenderness & sensuality Notes of grapefruit, bergamot, freesia, grenadine, musk, sandalwood Perfect for daytime & casual wear, Product Line: Addict 2, Product Size: 100ml/3, 4oz
Photo (1)
Anna L.
Anna L.
Fayetteville, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
June 20, 2017, 4:40 p.m.
Review for: Christian Dior 14596080106 Addict 2 Eau De Toilette Spray - New Packaging - 100ml-3. 4oz
I love this scent. It's light and fresh. A little pricey but worth it. I bought it from Belk. Easy to find. I like it as much as other high end quality perfumes.
Yesenia J.
Yesenia J.
Hallandale, FL
It smells amazing. I love this perfume t stays on it and smells delitious omg i need one. Now
Sannie N.
Sannie N.
I absolutely love this perfume. I receive too many compliments whenever I wear this. It's fresh and flowery. Although it's quite expensive, I rarely see any discount on this one, but it's WORTH IT !
Jeffi
Jeffi
June 20, 2017, 2:42 p.m.
The fragrance is amazing, I wear it everyday its not too much it's just right. I like it most compared to other ones from the same line. I bought it at sephora
Taylor M.
Taylor M.
It smells great, definitely a perfume to wear for spring because of its refreshing floral scent, it is not musky at all and I would recommend this to anyone.
kate m.
kate m.
The subtle tones of this perfume are very pleasing, however I find that it doesn't last very long on it's own as well as it being a little bit TOO subtle. I love mixing this with Hugo Boss for women and find that the two perfumes compliment one another perfectly.