BY CHRISTIAN DIOR

Hypnotic Poison Eau Sensuelle by Dior is a more sophisticated and elegant version of the original HP, It's comforting and warm due in part to the notes of vanilla and tuberose, It works best in the cold Winter months, Once you put this fragrance on, you won't be able to stop sniffing your wrist!, Size: 3, 4 OZ see more...

Andrea V.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I recently bought thus product online and when it got here i was so amazed. I personally love the smell of vanilla and i was so hapoy when i opened the box and sprayed some in my room i fell in love. My mom also really likes the fragrance and often tries to steal it.
Danny D.
Goodyear
I decided to take a chance with something new and even though it's Dior it's still not exactly my cup of tea. It's great to wear if nothing else is available but I'd rather have my usual brand
Megan M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Notes of coriander, tuberose, and opoponax are supposed to be "heady, seductive, sultry." It smells good on some women. On me, it smells sour and old.
Christee G.
Willingboro, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product is very affordable and I can say I will use this product for the rest for my life because it is amazing to Use. Thanks
Tiffany T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm obsessed with dior's hypnotic poison perfume! Like the perfume bottle itself, the scent is so sexy. It's rich and warm and smells spicy with vanilla. Unlike many other perfumes I can actually smell this perfume throughout the day. It's definitely my go to perfume now!
Lexi N.
Strathmore, AB
Beauty Junkie Expert
One of my favs !!! My fiancé loves this perfume :) I've used it for quite a while now and will continue to. Long lasting fragrance .
Lena N.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this scent linger or does it wear off fast?