CHRISTIAN DIOR 10130034 POISON by CHRISTIAN DIOR - EDTSPRAY uploaded by Catarina T.

BY CHRISTIAN DIOR

Poison by Christian Dior is a luxurious oriental floral fragrance full of depth and spice, It's a powerful scent and only a little bit is needed at a time, It has great lasting power and will be noticable all day long, This fragrance has been a popular favorite since it was introduced in 1985, It's great for romantic evenings or a night out with the girls, Size: 3, 3 OZ see more...

Linda A.
Linda A.
First off, I realize that fragrance is a truly personal preference and I hate giving this only 3 stars. The packaging is done beautifully and this fragrance is iconic if not notorious? I was into this fragrance for the briefest of moments and now...ugh...well it reminds me of what it is called? I do like the way the bottle looks in my collection? Heavy fragrance for me. Only would use on the rarest of occasions.
Keegan D.
Keegan D.
This fragrance was my go to for an entire year before my bottle ran out. It smells AMAZING. I cannot even explain how well it meshes with your personal scent to truly smell signature on you. I will buy again, but unfortunately it is quite expensive so I don't have a new bottle yet.
Jessica C.
Jessica C.
This is the most elegant perfume I have. One spray will do the trick, it'll leaves you feeling sensual and ready for a nice evening of spoilage and more in store.
Tonya F.
Tonya F.
Hayward, WI
This is my ultimate favorite perfume. This is lovely although a bit heavy at first.
Meghana G.
Meghana G.
Vijayawada
Ladylike and proper; some would say boring but I find it interesting and textured enough!
The best part, however, is the longevity: this lasts ages and ages on my skin, probably the longest-lasting fragrance I have ever tried! It is also one of the few fragrances that actually develops fully from its top to bottom notes, and like I said, the structure is very well done.
Jas Z.
Jas Z.
N Las Vegas, NV
Beauty Junkie Expert
I don't like this smell at all. It is so very strong and musky. It smells like a really old person should be wearing it. It's not flowery, it's not fresh. It's just a very strong, harsh musky scent. I would not recommend it at all.
Kristen L.
Kristen L.
Granite City, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the Dior label but, I was disappointed in this perfume. It is way too strong and reminds me of something an 80 year old women at bingo would wear.
Megan M.
Megan M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Notes of coriander, tuberose, and opoponax are supposed to be "heady, seductive, sultry." It smells good on some women. On me, it smells sour and old.
Brandy S.
Brandy S.
Leesburg , FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have like 2 bottles of this it smells so good it's lasted me for over a year already I got it from my local ulta I highly recommend this
Chanel B.
Chanel B.
Orange, CT
Smells wonderful, got a mini in a subscription box, I have gotten complimented plenty of times, and I'm always asked what I'm wearing.
Melanie V.
Melanie V.
The green is confusing me, is this a tendre poison reboot?