Christian Dior 10044871 Poison Girl Dior Eau De Parfum Spray uploaded by Cherish A.

BY CHRISTIAN DIOR

Features Poison girl dior eau de parfum spray A versatile grooming spray Long Lasting fragrance It is recommended for casual wear Provides Instant Cooling And Refreshing Action To Your Body Great for the day or a special evening out Timeless accessory to keep you looking and smelling great see more...

Deborah R.
Ferndale, MI
I'm a huge fan of this product! It helps me stay smelling great throughout the day and it is packaged so nicely. I think once I start using a great product like this, it's hard to imagine my day without it!
Dani C.
Becker, MN
Everytime I wear this people ask what I'm wearing and I obviously tell them what it is it's a very unique smell and it always gets a lot of compliments
Monica R.
Ridgewood, NY
The fragrance gets 5 stars, but the purchase gets a 3. The box was damaged, but it still plays. Shipping was super fast, maybe it was just luck.
Araceli J.
Pharr, TX
I never got the full one but i got the gift set one and I really liked it. It smells really nice. I'm definitely going to but the full.
Hailey J.
Louisville, KY
This perfume is great. I have used it once before and I am really a fan. It also has a long lasting scent that doesn’t really fade.
Elise M.
This product is really really great. I have used it in the past and I works user it again. My friends enjoy it too.
Jazmine R.
Henderson, NY
Adis H.
I like this product it smells good. 😍 I love it I have bought several perfumes and they never fail me 🙂🙂🙂
Danielle T.
I liked this product a lot and thought it looked nice on my lips. J use it a lot and keep it in my bag.
Cherish A.
I love these elegant fragrances so much! Dior is one of best in my opinion, I am extremely picky with fragrances, once I find one I like I don’t stray too far from it. I decided to give these a try and I am considering purchasing one soon. I prefer sweet and flowery scents, these are more flowery but in an elegant fun way! They aren’t too musky or overpowering.