Christian Dior 10044871 Poison Girl Dior Eau De Parfum Spray uploaded by Cherish A.

BY DIOR

Features Poison girl dior eau de parfum spray A versatile grooming spray Long Lasting fragrance It is recommended for casual wear Provides Instant Cooling And Refreshing Action To Your Body Great for the day or a special evening out Timeless accessory to keep you looking and smelling great see more...

Lillian F.
Bronx , NY
I have always loved the delicate scent of the first Diorskin Sculpt foundation and hoped that Dior will sell also a parfum with the same scent. The closest was Dior Addict Eau Delice, it had however a little harsh note in it as well. Now, Poison Girl is exactly the same as the fondation scent. I love it, it is light and delicate. I detect the heliotrop note and the lemon, vanilla, orange blossom. The tonka bean, rose and almond are very slight and tis makes the parfum perfectly balanced delicate and soft. Thank you, Dior for this beautiful perfume
Katya L.
Centerville , OH
This is definitely an update version of Dior Poison and I really love it. It sweet and pretty all at the same time. The bottle is very pretty and great value for the price. I would recommend for someone who like a sweeter fragrance
Lyndsey G.
Lake Park , GA
I bought this at Sephora not long ago . I thought the name was interesting and I am usually a big fan of Dior products . This fragrance is alright , definitely not my favorite . I would probably not buy it again but I do plan to finish out the bottle .
Christy M.
Dallas, TX
Love this scent, it’s so flirty and fun. Sweet and fruity with a little edge. It lasts so long too. Perfect for girls night or a date. I’ll keep it in the rotation for nights I want something a little extra!
Stephanie L.
I am loving this fragrance so much! It lasts all day long and it isn't overpowering like some where you can't even breathe. It's got a beautiful flowery, candyish smell to it. It's awesome!
Chaya B.
I got a sample of this and am in love with it. I use it all the time. A little goes a long way. The smell is so amazing and it lasts very well. I do plan on buying when I use up the sample.
Emmie H.
Summerville, SC
Ty S.
San Marcos, TX
This is by far one of my all time favorite perfumes. It is sweet and sexy. Whenever wear this I get complimented and I can smell it throughout the day. I highly recommend and would definitely repurchase.
Paige M.
Philadelphia, PA
I really really really like this brand. It works so well and the prices are pretty fair. Although it is not super cheap it is decently priced for what you are getting.
Deborah R.
Ferndale, MI
I'm a huge fan of this product! It helps me stay smelling great throughout the day and it is packaged so nicely. I think once I start using a great product like this, it's hard to imagine my day without it!