Christian Dior 1 ml Jadore uploaded by Ane K.

BY CHRISTIAN DIOR

Its popularity stems from its new and innnovative blend of light notes. It is a fragrance which materialises the alluring and angelic side of a woman. A fragrance so perfect and splendid that it is fit to be worn by a Goddess. The scent is a sharp floral with fresh mandarin in the top; jasmine plum orchid and rose in the heart; and amaranth musk and blackberry in the trail. Type - EDP Spray Vial (Mini) Gender - Women. Volume - 1 ml. see more...

Meagan L.
Meagan L.
Orlando, FL
Have been using this perfume for about 2 years and love it. I always get compliments and the smell lasts all day. I get surprised when people say "you smell so good" at like 10pm and my last application of the perfume was 7am. It is a nice soft scent that is pleasant and not overwhelming. I finally found my signature scent and after 2 years do not see myself switching anytime soon!
Erin M.
Erin M.
Lawrence, KS
This was a nice scent, but not for me. It smelled very mature and low-key. That's typically not what I like. The scent itself did not stand out to me nor did it last very long throughout the day. I wouldn't buy this because it is very high and it wasn't anything special from whats already on the market.
Kaobe S.
Kaobe S.
Reading, PA
I love many fragrances but this is one of my all time favorites. It can be pricey but the scent is fairly strong so a few drops go a long way, you do not need to basically bath yourself to make yourself smell good. The scent is amazing and fresh. By far worth every penny.
Morgan C.
Morgan C.
Murray, UT
Great perfume! The smell is so fresh and clean yet still feminine! The packing is also great and feels luxurious! Dior makes some of the best perfumes I have either purchased or been gifted! Would definitely recommend if you are looking to splurge!
Rosa C.
Rosa C.
Indianapolis, IN
I,absolutely love Christian Dior Jadore. It has a very very seriously sensuous scent that lingers in the air and is so inviting.It captivates your senses and leaves you totally spellbound.
Luz H.
Luz H.
I love Jadore!! Is such an elegant scent! The bottle is beautiful! I have used it since I was in high school and a mom of a friend gave me a bottle!! It is expensive but totally worth it!
Patricia T.
Patricia T.
Cold Spring , KY
This smells delicious. Fruity yet flowery and lasts all day. It's always a safe choice for any woman who wants a designer smell without feeling overpowered by the aroma or the price.
Tara K.
Tara K.
Las Vegas, NV
This is my all time favorite perfume. It is pricey but it has a very nice balanced floral, citrus scent. It will last all day long without having to apply more through the day.
kaitlyn f.
kaitlyn f.
Mars Hill, NC
I got this as a gift but didn't like it so i gave it to my mom. She uses it on special occasions and cruises that we take and she lives by it.
Erica V.
Erica V.
Coachella
There's no words to describe how perfect this perfume is I absolutely love this one ! The best smell
There is all year around scent too!