Christian Dior 1 ml Jadore uploaded by Ane K.Christian Dior 1 ml Jadore uploaded by Francis F.

BY CHRISTIAN DIOR

Its popularity stems from its new and innnovative blend of light notes. It is a fragrance which materialises the alluring and angelic side of a woman. A fragrance so perfect and splendid that it is fit to be worn by a Goddess. The scent is a sharp floral with fresh mandarin in the top; jasmine plum orchid and rose in the heart; and amaranth musk and blackberry in the trail. Type - EDP Spray Vial (Mini) Gender - Women. Volume - 1 ml. see more...

Jackie O.
Yonkers , NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Again this is a very light classy elegant scent that I like to wear every now and then in my rotation! It is a scent that I think is great to have in your rotation/collection
amber m.
taylor, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I purchased a bottle of j'adore years ago after reading bitter is the new black and it's not hard to see why this is the authors signature scent. it's light floral scent doesn't have that cloying " Granny's perfume" scent that you would associate with certain floral scents and it's long lasting as well .
Kimmi G.
Jesup , GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I can remember the first time I smelled j’adore. I had to ask what it was! I bought some and it works well with my chemistry, and it is now my signature fragrance. The bottle is very pretty and the scent not overwhelming. Perfect.
Jennifer A.
Las Vegas , NV
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this it’s a repeat buy I would buy it multiple times over its very pricey but I feel like it’s worth it and it smells amazing and actually lasts for me I would buy it multiple times and keep it as my fave
Leah H.
Jacksonville, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
College was when I started using this. I studied to become a nurse and no matter how stressful college was with my shift in the hospital, I could get away with it because I am using this perfume.
Galina S.
La Grange, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Jadore is a scent that is so good it keeps my husband's nose in my neck telling me how yummy I smell. I love that and how long it stays smelling so good after application.
Ane K.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I honestly love the J'adore collection, and i love the fact that it was made by a french artist. My mom used to wear this everyday when i was young, it definitely was her favorite. I got this perfume yesterday and it honestly smells like a floral bouquet, not too sweet and that's what i love the most about it. It has Jasmine Sambac Absolute, which is another reason to why i love it. Its subtle with an elegant effect and whenever I wear it I always get compliments.
Morgan C.
Murray, UT
Great perfume! The smell is so fresh and clean yet still feminine! The packing is also great and feels luxurious! Dior makes some of the best perfumes I have either purchased or been gifted! Would definitely recommend if you are looking to splurge!
Erin M.
Lawrence, KS
This was a nice scent, but not for me. It smelled very mature and low-key. That's typically not what I like. The scent itself did not stand out to me nor did it last very long throughout the day. I wouldn't buy this because it is very high and it wasn't anything special from whats already on the market.
Kyla M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really like the fragrance a lot. I like florally fragrances! Between this, Chloe, and a few others it’s hard to choose. But this is definitely a good one.