2 colors available

BY CHRISTIAN COSMETICS

Buy Christian Eye Brow Makeup - Christian Eyebrow Makeup Kit Dark Brown see more...

Anais A.
Anais A.
Miami Beach, FL
This product is very good, I had no problems with the color is perfect for my eyebrows and has a long duration. I recommend it.
Zarielle A.
Zarielle A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Black
Omg this make up product is so amazing!! It covers my skin so well I use it all the time!! It one hundred percent keeps in place and it's perfect for any skin type! I highly recommend this product to everyone!! Please do yourself a favor and get some of this make up now, I most definitely will be getting some more soon!!
tatyanna E.
tatyanna E.
Jacksonville, FL
Review for: Taupe
Lasts a while. Smuges sometimes. But only if you really mess with it. It does get darker as you add.
Shandra C.
Shandra C.
Kenneth City, FL
I have an obsession with doing my eyebrows and this, this is AMAZING I would definitely recommend this!
Trinity P.
Trinity P.
Union Grove, WI
I mean, I personally don't fill in my eyebrows, I don't feel like I have any reason to but if you'r into that kind of thing then I would recommend this eyebrow kit because it does work well.
Haley K.
Haley K.
Burleson, TX
Review for: Taupe
It is easy to use nothing crazy or harsh but quick and simple to use and nice for a teen like me and my brows are sparse
Sarah A.
Sarah A.
WAWA, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Black
I just found this beauty and she is unbelievable, it works wonders and is a must have ladies you need this in our make up bags I bought it online