BY CB #25 in Brandy

Christian Brothers® Brandy VS Very Smooth.
CB, since 1882.
Crafted to perfection in hand selected oak barrels.
ALC 40% by VOL (80 proof). see more...

• I love this for any occasion. And as valentines is quickly approach...2 Answers
Whitney K.
Whitney K.
A great go-to, reasonably-priced brandy. Love to drink it on the rocks, with soda, or in a Wisconsin-style brandy old fashioned sweet.
Taisha W.
Taisha W.
Raymond , WA
This is some good brandy! It's not expensive and easy to mix with an array of ingredients. Versatile, good buzz it creates. I drink this with one round ice cube without mixer. I prefer dark/amber liquor straight up rather than mixed with things.
Anita C.
Anita C.
Moreno Valley
2 is for cheap price of $10.It taste nasty! It will give you gas and send you to bathroom! I would not recommend it!
Ben F.
Ben F.
La Jolla, CA
It's cheap.

It tastes... cheap.

It's cheap!

Buy it for the value (or lack thereof). Mix it. Cook with it. But, otherwise... it isn't anything really all that special. It is affordable!
Chantel J.
Chantel J.
Peoria, AZ
Happy Hour Expert
Worst choice ever I have a full bottle that no one will touch and even for the price stay away from this. So gross
Prudence B.
Prudence B.
W Saint Paul, MN
I like this brandy with coke coal or 7up it's good for party's or new years eve very delicious I recommend
Allegra W.
Allegra W.
Durham, NC
The honey flavor is my favorite. It has a sweet taste but not too much. Extremely smooth. I always drink this straight never mixed.
Demetria S.
Demetria S.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Happy Hour Expert
I've had this before plenty of times.. to be honest I'll drink any dark liquor, well depends.. I don't do cheap, cheap stuff
Mandy W.
Mandy W.
This brand of Brandy is pretty good. I am not a big fan of Brandy but this is smooth and is nice to sip on on the rocks!
The-Exercist E.
The-Exercist E.
One of the better mid-shelf brandies available. I like to keep a bottle around during the winter - It's smooth enough to keep me warm, and not so high quality that I feel bad mixing it with coffee.
Tabitha S.
Tabitha S.
Evarts, KY
I love this for any occasion. And as valentines is quickly approaching, I would love to breakout a bottle. But of course I want a romantic meal with it. So my questions is what would pair well with it? Not so much meal but perhaps dessert?