BY CB #40 in Brandy

Christian Brothers® Brandy VS Very Smooth.
CB, since 1882.
Crafted to perfection in hand selected oak barrels.
ALC 40% by VOL (80 proof). see more...

• I love this for any occasion. And as valentines is quickl...2 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Hope L.
Lansing, IL
This is what my husband LOVES. He grew up watching his grandpa drinking this. It mixes well and is a great value. The bottle is classic as well. Christian Brothers VS Very Smooth Brandyhas special meaning in our family. We are consumers for life!
Scarlett D.
San Diego, CA
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
With the exception of using small amounts in Tiki drinks or a holiday Brandy Alexander I don't drink brandy that often. I am actually more likely to cook with it. That being said, this is pretty good for all purposes! The price is nice and my husband says it's pretty good to sip at with a cigar!
Aleksandra F.
Excellent brandy and a great price! Great on the rocks or mixed. From what I've seen it's usually on sale or offered for mail in rebates. This is definitely my favorite brandy.
Ben F.
San Diego, CA
It's cheap.

It tastes... cheap.

It's cheap!

Buy it for the value (or lack thereof). Mix it. Cook with it. But, otherwise... it isn't anything really all that special. It is affordable!
Taisha W.
Raymond , WA
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
This is some good brandy! It's not expensive and easy to mix with an array of ingredients. Versatile, good buzz it creates. I drink this with one round ice cube without mixer. I prefer dark/amber liquor straight up rather than mixed with things.
The-Exercist E.
One of the better mid-shelf brandies available. I like to keep a bottle around during the winter - It's smooth enough to keep me warm, and not so high quality that I feel bad mixing it with coffee.
Rima J.
I'm a fan of brandy and this one is a pretty good one and well priced. It's not top shelf by any means but if you would like an ok brandy for a cheaper price this is the way to go.
Tabitha S.
Evarts, KY
I love this stuff. It just gets smoothr and better the more I have of it. It is a wonderful addition to any holiday party or special occasion. It really is a wonderful product.
Ann H.
This is our "Go to" brandy for the traditional Milk Punch on Christmas Morning. It never disappoints us and it is consistently smooth. It's also great to sip in the winter months to help "warm" you from the inside out!
Sydney R.
Detroit, MI
Awesome in brandy slushes! Smooth flavor. Try making peach brandy slushies! You will not be disappointed.

Also great alone as an after dinner cordial.
Tabitha S.
Evarts, KY
I love this for any occasion. And as valentines is quickly approaching, I would love to breakout a bottle. But of course I want a romantic meal with it. So my questions is what would pair well with it? Not so much meal but perhaps dessert?