Christian Audigier Women Ed Hardy Hearts & Daggers By Christian uploaded by Solanyes F.Christian Audigier Women Ed Hardy Hearts & Daggers By Christian uploaded by Solanyes F.

BY CHRISTIAN AUDIGIER

Introduced in the year 2010, by the design house of christian audigier. It is classified as feminine fragrance. This feminine scent posesses a blend of. It is recommended for casual wear. see more...

jami q.
Smells great. Was my go to perfume for a while. Love the packaging as well.
Ashley L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Smells really good and the price is reasonable. I wish the smell stay a little longer though seems by the middle of the day you have to reapply to your clothes.
Stephanie M.
I love this sent! i got it as a gift for about a year ago and i still have a lot left! The sent doesn't last all day but it smells good! I'm not crazy about it so i probably wont buy another in the near future.
Solanyes F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Super love me, my boyfriend and I used this colony, I love the smell, gift me a pack, which brings perfume, body lotion and bath gel God, I loved it.
Sheila M.
Westerville, OH
I love the scent and I also love the packaging. Ed Hardy designs always catch my attention. I wish that I could find it for a bit lower price sometimes.