Christian Audigier Ed Hardy Perfume 0.25 oz EDP Mini Spray uploaded by Maria G.

BY CHRISTIAN AUDIGIER

Women's 0.25 oz EDP Mini Spray. This opening is the perfect preview to a colorful Mint Julep cocktail that matches up with Ozone for a psychedelic explosion of color and effervescence. The result is of super refreshing mint mixed with colorful bubbles that provides a provocative edginess. Sequoia Scent Trek brings a masculine woodiness to the fragrance that is embraced by sensual Musks and a touch of Black Amber. The final effect is of a masculine floralcy tattooed on to wood that lasts and lasts. see more...

Lily V.
Alta Loma, CA
This was my favorite perfume for years!!! I wore it all the time in high school it's not a strong grandma perfume or anything like that! It is very sweet and more on the fruity side it smells so great and I always got tons of compliments on it!
Willow T.
Cumming
This perfume is my everyday go to. I have used it daily for approximately 7 or so years. The smell is beautiful & gives just enough scent to last all day without being too strong & overpowering. The colorful bottle is also a key point for the perfume, as it perfectly demonstrates Ed Hardy style. I have recommended this perfume to dozens of women I know & all of them have fallen in love. I would recommend this perfume to anyone and everyone.
Magda D.
Pawtucket , RI
This is one of my top favorite perfumes. My husband purchased it for me at Macys as a gift. I love the scent because it is sweet and subtle. The bottle is also beautifully designed and a perfect addition to my perfume collection. I would recommend others to purchase his perfume as well.
Laura B.
Longview, TX
I love this perfume, it's got to be in my top 3 favorite fragrances. It lasts so much longer than cheap body spray alternatives. The brand label makes it that much more appealing and it's definitely worth the higher price because a little bit of this goes a long way and lasts versus having to use a lot of the cheap body sprays several times a day.
Jessica M.
Erie , PA
This is one of my favorite perfumes! The smell is really nice and can be worn every day or for just special occasions. I also like that the smell is not overpowering and lasts a long time
Martha L.
Saint Cloud, MN
This is my favorite perfume. I wear it for date nights and for work. It's versatile and a lovely scent. It's a sweet scent that isn't overpowering. I would definitely repurchase every time I finish the bottle.
Annie L.
Boise, ID
Ed hardy is my every day go to perfume that I wear! I LOVE it. It's not over powering, and not to floraly or musky. It hits all the right notes!
Maria G.
Hawthorne, CA
This perfume scent is so fruity and soft. I put it on and lasts all day. It does not irritate my skin i really recommended
Jennifer W.
Ansonia, CT
This is a good scent I have used it before ..I thought it would be a little lighter in smell but I would def use it again
Chelsey A.
Grandview, IN
This scent is great! It's a sweet scent and is the right amount of strength. It doesn't take much to last all day/night.