Christian Audigier Ed Hardy Perfume 0.25 oz EDP Mini Spray uploaded by Jess N.Christian Audigier Ed Hardy Perfume 0.25 oz EDP Mini Spray uploaded by Maria G.

BY CHRISTIAN AUDIGIER

Women's 0.25 oz EDP Mini Spray. This opening is the perfect preview to a colorful Mint Julep cocktail that matches up with Ozone for a psychedelic explosion of color and effervescence. The result is of super refreshing mint mixed with colorful bubbles that provides a provocative edginess. Sequoia Scent Trek brings a masculine woodiness to the fragrance that is embraced by sensual Musks and a touch of Black Amber. The final effect is of a masculine floralcy tattooed on to wood that lasts and lasts. see more...

Aleya D.
I absolutely love this perfume. I have one already and its 3/4 gone. People have asked me what it is and where i got it from. This is an amazing perfume and it lasts all day with just 5 sprays.
Barbie L.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
I got this perfume after I smelled it on one of my friends.  I can't remember which friend it was but I had never heard of it before then.  It is a very sweet and fruity kind of smell but it's hard to pin point exactly what it is.  It's very girly and I love it.  I would definitely recommend it.
Kristen M.
Chatsworth, CA
I Purchased this Ed Hardy perfume from Kohl’s. I love the scent that is not too strong or two week. It smells like flowers or more of a floral scent fresh. I like the bottle which has tattoo art and is very artistic to actually believe that. Calls often sells it in packages with other items to try.
Lily V.
Alta Loma, CA
This was my favorite perfume for years!!! I wore it all the time in high school it's not a strong grandma perfume or anything like that! It is very sweet and more on the fruity side it smells so great and I always got tons of compliments on it!
Jess N.
This is my all time favorite perfume!!! Love the smell and I always get compliments when wearing it. Last all day and comes in a cute bottle. Would recommend for sure!!
Nicole Z.
I used this years ago and my boyfriend repurchased it for me because I missed it so much. Its my go to scent! Its fresh but fruity and not too strong. It lasts me all day and I love the packaging. The bottle is really cute!
Willow T.
Cumming
This perfume is my everyday go to. I have used it daily for approximately 7 or so years. The smell is beautiful & gives just enough scent to last all day without being too strong & overpowering. The colorful bottle is also a key point for the perfume, as it perfectly demonstrates Ed Hardy style. I have recommended this perfume to dozens of women I know & all of them have fallen in love. I would recommend this perfume to anyone and everyone.
Magda D.
Pawtucket , RI
This is one of my top favorite perfumes. My husband purchased it for me at Macys as a gift. I love the scent because it is sweet and subtle. The bottle is also beautifully designed and a perfect addition to my perfume collection. I would recommend others to purchase his perfume as well.
Laura B.
Longview, TX
I love this perfume, it's got to be in my top 3 favorite fragrances. It lasts so much longer than cheap body spray alternatives. The brand label makes it that much more appealing and it's definitely worth the higher price because a little bit of this goes a long way and lasts versus having to use a lot of the cheap body sprays several times a day.
Jessica M.
Depew, NY
This is one of my favorite perfumes! The smell is really nice and can be worn every day or for just special occasions. I also like that the smell is not overpowering and lasts a long time