Christian Audigier Ed Hardy Perfume 0.25 oz EDP Mini Spray uploaded by Maria G.

BY CHRISTIAN AUDIGIER

Women's 0.25 oz EDP Mini Spray. This opening is the perfect preview to a colorful Mint Julep cocktail that matches up with Ozone for a psychedelic explosion of color and effervescence. The result is of super refreshing mint mixed with colorful bubbles that provides a provocative edginess. Sequoia Scent Trek brings a masculine woodiness to the fragrance that is embraced by sensual Musks and a touch of Black Amber. The final effect is of a masculine floralcy tattooed on to wood that lasts and lasts. see more...

Laura B.
Longview, TX
I love this perfume, it's got to be in my top 3 favorite fragrances. It lasts so much longer than cheap body spray alternatives. The brand label makes it that much more appealing and it's definitely worth the higher price because a little bit of this goes a long way and lasts versus having to use a lot of the cheap body sprays several times a day.
Jessica M.
Erie, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is one of my favorite perfumes! The smell is really nice and can be worn every day or for just special occasions. I also like that the smell is not overpowering and lasts a long time
Martha L.
Saint Cloud, MN
This is my favorite perfume. I wear it for date nights and for work. It's versatile and a lovely scent. It's a sweet scent that isn't overpowering. I would definitely repurchase every time I finish the bottle.
Annie L.
Boise, ID
Ed hardy is my every day go to perfume that I wear! I LOVE it. It's not over powering, and not to floraly or musky. It hits all the right notes!
Jennifer W.
Ansonia, CT
This is a good scent I have used it before ..I thought it would be a little lighter in smell but I would def use it again
Chelsey A.
Grandview, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
This scent is great! It's a sweet scent and is the right amount of strength. It doesn't take much to last all day/night.
Maria G.
Hawthorne, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This perfume scent is so fruity and soft. I put it on and lasts all day. It does not irritate my skin i really recommended
Yajaira C.
This perfume Smells amazing! It has a long lasting soft scent. You will not regret buying it
Magda D.
Pawtucket , RI
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is one of my top favorite perfumes. My husband purchased it for me at Macys as a gift. I love the scent because it is sweet and subtle. The bottle is also beautifully designed and a perfect addition to my perfume collection. I would recommend others to purchase his perfume as well.
Stephanie C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love love love this company and their products are so so so so so so amazing.... Plus their packaging is so so so so darn tootin gorgeous...