Christian Audigier - Ed Hardy Love & Luck Bath And Shower Gel 6.7 oz For Women

Ed Hardy Love & Luck for women is soft and elegant. The fragrance was developed by perfumer Adriana Medina; the notes include bergamot, blood orange, red sake accord, black currant, pink peppercorn, nectarine, jasmine, forbidden plum, sensual musk, cedarwood, sandalwood and patchouli.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Christian Audigier - Ed Hardy Love & Luck Bath And Shower Gel 6.7 oz For Women!
Surprisingly Ed Hardy is still expensive even though the brand isn't as popular anymore. BUT I must say their scents are wonderful. I have been using this scent for so long. I usually get compliments by older men. I wonder why? The lotion isn't as moisturizing as I would like. I also have sensitive skin and this never broke me out which is nice because to make your scent more intensified you need to spray yourself first then put the lotion on. That's how I layer my scents.
Macomb, MI
I got this in a perfume set and I did enjoy the shower gel. It lasted me a few months. It lathered nicely and the scent lingered in my shower. I am glad I still have the perfume!
Philadelphia, PA
One of my favorite fragrances. It was hard to find in this scent. Great price! love it 😃 worth the buy and last a while.
Scranton, PA
Although the price is a bit expensive I love the smell and it last a long time I also love the design label