BY CHRISTIAN AUDIGIER

Women's Gift Set - 3.4 oz EDP Spray + 3.0 oz Body Lotion + 0.25 oz EDP Mini Spray. After two successful fragrant pairs from the collection Ed Hardy Christian Audigier presents his third pair inspired by hearts and daggers in tattoo form. The collection includes fragrances Ed Hardy Hearts & Daggers for Her and Ed Hardy Hearts & Daggers for Him which arrived on the market in November 2009. Their pink and bluish flacons feature an interesting stopper decorated with tattoo applications. see more...

Chandler H.
Chandler H.
Orem, UT
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is one of my favorites. I have had the same bottle for about 1 year now. I do about 3 squirts and it lasts all day. It's the best smell ever! I've purchased this probably 10 times since the 8th grade when I first tried it.
Aleah C.
Aleah C.
Charleston, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
My mom first purchased this perfume for herself and I just loved the smell. So I went out to buy some myself. The smell last all day and it's a unique wonderful smell.
Taylor Marie C.
Taylor Marie C.
Inverness, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This used to be my go to perfume in high school! I loved it and still do to this day!! I have repurchased this perfume quit a few times!! It is well worth the money and I would recommend it to anyone!!