BY CHRISTIAN AUDIGIER

Tester in plain box, no cap. This fragrance instantly seduces with a wild-spirited independence and sensual-yet-strong masculinity. Juicy Anjou pear, fresh basil, and a refreshing martini accord blend together for a striking first impression. Bright white pepper, velvety papaya, and rosemary energetically pulse at the heart. The background blend of Japanese Katsura Wood, sensuous suede, hypnotic patchouli, and sandalwood dare only the fearless to follow. see more...

Jessica D.
Christian Audigier Ed Hardy Hearts & Daggers smells delicious. I appreciate testers for the fact that your getting more for bang for your buck. The price is average, I definitely recommend this brand all around. My personal opinion is the tester is great for a gift to yourself. Testers do not come with the fancy packaging. This is a men's cologne not for woman unless that's what you prefer. Long lasting and very nice smell.
Daisy H.
Richlands, VA
My fiance loves this cologne that he got as a sample from Belk!! He uses it all the time and I love the smell of it as well, it is very manly and strong! This cologne lasts all days with a couple squirts of it. He said that when he runs out, he is buying more and more after that!!!
Latasha P.
Opelika, AL
Master Groomer Expert Level 3
My husband had the pleasure of receiving this lovely bottle in a gift bag from a men's fashion show this spray smell so delicious so I recommend for men to try this bottle of smell good.
Sara Denise P.
Wilmington, DE
Master Groomer Expert Level 1
My boyfriend tried this one out and we both liked it very much. Strong and masculine, a bit musky and the scent lasts pretty much all day.
Kim T.
I love anything Ed Hardy! The smells the colors & designs are intriguing & look good on the shelf if anything
Kindle H.
MMM. I love this smell. My boyfriend wear this often. I love that the smell stays on him all day.
lexi m.
is this any good? does it smell good?
Amanda B.
What is this? Never heard of it before.