Christian Audigier Ed Hardy For Women Set uploaded by Jenna G.

BY CHRISTIAN AUDIGIER #59 in Fragrance Sets

• How many Ed Hardy scents are there? I personally love this one bu...6 Answers
  • Any body try of them.i love the smell them3 Answers
  • Would love to try this. What did everybody think of this?11 Answers
Beverly B.
Lebanon, TN
This is my go to perfume!!! I use it daily and have for a couple years now. This perfume is perfect the smell is amazing and last all day and the bottle is adorable. I was very pleased with this product and will defiantly purchase it again. You can find this at Walmart,
Vicki A.
Silver Spring, MD
Love love love!!! The smell is absolutely fantastic! I actually wore it today. It is very delightful and easy to smell but not too strong. It’s a type of fragrance that you can wear to any occasion. Definitely recommend.
Kim v.
New Bedford, MA
It was nice to see this in jetting to review. I got this set as a gift I've bought 2 more since. I have many purfume s both high and department stores. I used to save my good stuff for special occasions. Not anymore if I like I buy I use it. I'm also known to buy just packaging. To displsy. This has both .
The smell also last a long time
Wish I could it more then a 5
Jennifer B.
I used to wear this fragrance all the time when I was in high school and I still wear it sometimes. It's a bright, fruity floral scent that isn't too strong which I love. This set is a great value and would make a lovely gift for any woman. It's ideal for traveling and even comes with a chic luggage tag!
Kalynn W.
Canal Wnchstr, OH
Let me just start by saying, I love this perfume!! This is one of my perfumes that I keep in my weekly rotation. It's scent is really subtle and mature. I get so many compliments on this scent, I have the shower gel, lotion, perfume, and the travel size perfume. Excellent product for the cost.
Kendall G.
This is my favorite perfume scent. Born To be Wild literally smells so good. Its fruity scent and its not too over powering. Also a tone of perfume comes in the bottle it lasted me a pretty long time.
Chelsie C.
Springville , UT
This gift set is perfect if you're a lover of Ed Hardy's perfume! It's a great bang for your buck; it includes a full size perfume, travel perfume, lotion, body wash, and luggage tag. These gift sets are usually the same price as the full size bottle alone!
Dee C.
I purchase this set and honestly I was not that impressed the scent is okay but I gave my set away to niece. For the price it is not worth it and the scent last but it was to fruity sweet smelling for me it reminded me of some of high school students scents.
Nisha B.
This perfume is absolutely amazing! It smells great, last a long time (specially on clothing) its so affordable, u end up smelling like a goddess! I just love it, one more perfume for my collection. Smells warm though, for winter or early spring.
Kim Loren B.
Bremerton, WA
Kinda weird that this is in the travel section but ok! I love this set, smell, shimmer everything! You can use it all or just one item at a time, versatile plus its small so I guess they have it here for travel purposes!! Duh me!
Stephanie  G.
Winnipeg, MB
Would love to try this. What did everybody think of this?
Alondra M.
Pasadena, CA
What is your favorite Ed Hardy perfume.
Brandi S.
How many Ed Hardy scents are there? I personally love this one but would like to try others.
Christina D.