Christian Audigier Ed Hardy For Women Set uploaded by Jenna G.

BY CHRISTIAN AUDIGIER

• How many Ed Hardy scents are there? I personally love this one bu...6 Answers
  • Any body try of them.i love the smell them3 Answers
  • Would love to try this. What did everybody think of this?11 Answers
Kendall G.
This is my favorite perfume scent. Born To be Wild literally smells so good. Its fruity scent and its not too over powering. Also a tone of perfume comes in the bottle it lasted me a pretty long time.
Dee C.
I purchase this set and honestly I was not that impressed the scent is okay but I gave my set away to niece. For the price it is not worth it and the scent last but it was to fruity sweet smelling for me it reminded me of some of high school students scents.
Jennifer B.
I used to wear this fragrance all the time when I was in high school and I still wear it sometimes. It's a bright, fruity floral scent that isn't too strong which I love. This set is a great value and would make a lovely gift for any woman. It's ideal for traveling and even comes with a chic luggage tag!
Kalynn W.
Canal Wnchstr, OH
Let me just start by saying, I love this perfume!! This is one of my perfumes that I keep in my weekly rotation. It's scent is really subtle and mature. I get so many compliments on this scent, I have the shower gel, lotion, perfume, and the travel size perfume. Excellent product for the cost.
Chelsie C.
Springville , UT
This gift set is perfect if you're a lover of Ed Hardy's perfume! It's a great bang for your buck; it includes a full size perfume, travel perfume, lotion, body wash, and luggage tag. These gift sets are usually the same price as the full size bottle alone!
Nisha B.
This perfume is absolutely amazing! It smells great, last a long time (specially on clothing) its so affordable, u end up smelling like a goddess! I just love it, one more perfume for my collection. Smells warm though, for winter or early spring.
Delaney M.
Aberdeen, SD
I used to love this stuff! I wore it on the daily i still have it but lately I've had a hard time wearing it because its strong and tends to give me a headache. I still enjoy the smell but it must be in minuscule amounts
ASHLEY M.
I used to wear this perfume years ago! It smells wonderful, but the only thing that made me stop wearing it, is that it does not last at all! I had to tote the bottle around with me to respray throughout the day!
Jamie V.
Southgate, MI
This is one of the only perfumes that whenever I wear it at least one person compliments me on how nice I smell! This is a great everyday and day or night perfume. One of my all time favorite, hands down!!
Ka l.
Christian Audigier Ed Hardy For Women Set-Eau De Parfum Spray & Shimmer Body Lotion & Shower Gel 3 Oz & Eau De Parfum Spray Mini & Luggage Tag. I bought this for my mom on her birthday. she loves it
Stephanie  G.
Winnipeg, MB
Would love to try this. What did everybody think of this?
Alondra M.
Pasadena, CA
What is your favorite Ed Hardy perfume.
Brandi S.
How many Ed Hardy scents are there? I personally love this one but would like to try others.
Christina D.