Add a Photo

Photos (5)
Maria D.
Maria D.
Des Plaines, IL

Love this perfume. It smells great and it lasts a long time . Not like those others where after an hour the smell is gone. The price is actually pretty good for the quality you get. I would definitely buy it again.
Kristin R.
Kristin R.

My kids got me this for Mothers Day & I'm hooked! The scent is floral, but not overpowering. The scent lasts well. Great summer fragrance!
Cristal C.
Cristal C.
San Diego, CA

I started using this product back in 2009 and what can i say? its 2016 and i still love it!! I re buy when i run out!!
Bre K.
Bre K.

Smells really nice and has a long lasting effect to stay on and not have to read apply
Lamekka M.
Lamekka M.
Henrico, VA

I received this perfume for Christmas and even though I don't like Ed Hardy clothing, i do love this perfume. It has a nice fresh scent without being too floral. Perfect for the spring and summer.
Melissa B.
Melissa B.
El Monte , Ca

Smells great, received as a gift for Christmas. Not to overwhelming, and smells fresh. Doesn't fade away fast.
Albertville, AL

Really loved this perfume! Got it for Christmas 2 years ago really loved the smell not to sweet but not to strong also! Very good product!!! Love Ed Hardy!!
Anastasia A.
Anastasia A.
Greeley, CO

This one smells so good!!! My friend introduced me to it and i have loved it ever since! but there are better perfumes for a better price though!
cristina m.
cristina m.
Vancouver, WA

Love this one the it, smells sweet got it for Christmas last year need too buy another one
nichole s.
nichole s.

I have a steering wheel my favorite design skulls I have smelt perfume and would love free sample
Albertville, AL

Who liked this perfume Eau de Parfum better than hearts & dagger from the Ed Hardy collection?

Join Now