BY CHRISTIAN AUDIGIER

Ed Hardy by Christian Audigier 1.0 oz Edp Spray for Women see more...

Morgan H.
Davenport, WA
This is a go to scent for me. I love the fruity strawberry notes of it. The scent last all day on both the skin and clothes. The price is one of the few that has stayed normal over the years when the rest have all jumped up to insane amounts. My only complaint is after 10-11 months the scent does start to turn a little alcohol-Ish, so if you like to switch your perfumes around this one needs to be used up kinda fast.
Maria D.
Des Plaines, IL
Love this perfume. It smells great and it lasts a long time . Not like those others where after an hour the smell is gone. The price is actually pretty good for the quality you get. I would definitely buy it again.
Taylor M.
Alma, MI
This is my personal scent and has been for three or four years now and it smells amazing! I did have one friend tell me it smells like hand sanitizer once but I completely disagree. It's a very lovely scent but it doesn't last very long I feel like I have to re apply throughout the day
Nikki P.
Uniontown, OH
This perfume is a little too strong for me and smells very sweet where I prefer more of a woodsy musky scent. I gave this product to my mother and it quickly became her favorite signature scent. The staying power is very good, I found that the smell doesn't fade as quickly as other products do.
Lamekka T.
I received this perfume for Christmas and even though I don't like Ed Hardy clothing, i do love this perfume. It has a nice fresh scent without being too floral. Perfect for the spring and summer.
Valerie S.
Albertville, AL
Really loved this perfume! Got it for Christmas 2 years ago really loved the smell not to sweet but not to strong also! Very good product!!! Love Ed Hardy!!
Anastasia A.
Fort Lupton, CO
This one smells so good!!! My friend introduced me to it and i have loved it ever since! but there are better perfumes for a better price though!
Yanette R.
Weatherford, TX
I have this perfume and it smells really good I just love it cuz I doesn't have a strong smell to it it's just has a very sweet smell to it
Kristin R.
Florence, SC
My kids got me this for Mothers Day & I'm hooked! The scent is floral, but not overpowering. The scent lasts well. Great summer fragrance!
Catherine B.
Cookeville, TN
Has a pretty smell ,i don't usually like this brand or smell but this is a pleasant surprise. It is a long lasting fragrance.
Valerie S.
Albertville, AL
Who liked this perfume Eau de Parfum better than hearts & dagger from the Ed Hardy collection?
nichole s.