BY CHRISTIAN AUDIGIER

Buy on Beauty ...
Chelsea P.
Chelsea P.
Lafayette, CO
I am the type of girl who doesn't ware perfume all that much. When I worked at Torrid we sold this and from one sniff that I was in love! It was still super strong but I didn't care I wanted it. It lasted me for a few months till I ran out I think the ones they sell now don't smell like it use to but still smells close.
Tamie G.
Tamie G.
Edinburg, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
The smell is very good it's super light not too strong! I totally recommend it! It is also long lasting! It's something I totally recommend using!
Jeanette H.
Jeanette H.
I have always loved this scent! Every time I decide to buy a new fragrance I always seem to continue using hearts and daggers..
Sara H.
Sara H.
This is a great scent, I have ordered two bottles of this. It has a fruity yet floral scent in my opinion and makes you feel pretty. Ed Hardy clothes may be out of style, but this perfume is here to last!
Janelly M.
Janelly M.
Oxnard, CA
This is one of my all time ed hardy fragrance. This product has never let me down. Has a nice soft scent. Really recommend this product and rate it a 5 star.
Norma P.
Norma P.
Ed Hardy perfumes have a great scent. I'm really in love with Hearts and Daggers. That is my annual birthday gift to myself.
Kathryn B.
Kathryn B.
Hamilton, Ontario
Was an amazing sent. Floral and fruity.. sweet. I had many compliments on my perfume when I would wear this fragrance. Also had friends who went and purchased this product as well because they loved it too.