BY CHRISTIAN AUDIGIER

Women's Gift Set - 3.4 oz EDP Spray + 3.0 oz Body Lotion + 3.0 oz Shower Gel + Mini. This opening is the perfect preview to a colorful Mint Julep cocktail that matches up with Ozone for a psychedelic explosion of color and effervescence. The result is of super refreshing mint mixed with colorful bubbles that provides a provocative edginess. Sequoia Scent Trek brings a masculine woodiness to the fragrance that is embraced by sensual Musks and a touch of Black Amber. The final effect is of a masculine floralcy tattooed on to wood that lasts and lasts. see more...

Sally G.
Tampa, FL
Absolutely amazing product. Smells amazing and is my all time favorite perfume. Definitely worth it. Great for everyday use and is not overpowering at all.
janet o.
Carrollton, TX
One of my favorite perfume doesn't smell to fruity or overpowering it has a nice smell last all day with one or two sprays get compliment on this perfume
Rebecca A.
Marion, SC
I love this fragrance it smells so amazing i get countless complements when i wear this fragrance. I love all of the ed hardy fragrance.
nicole c.
This stuff is really really great it smells awesome it lasts a little time could be better
Keisha T.
Milo, IA
I used to buy this all the time but have discovered it's hard to find these days!
An associate at Younkers told me it's no longer made.
The scent lasts all day and is perfect for any occasion.
I carry a mini bottle in my purse! It's always been my favorite!
Jacquetta H.
I love this perfume I get so many compliments when wearing this fragnance.
Brittany T.
This is my absolute favorite fragrance! A few sprays of it goes a long, long way. I love it so much I don't let anyone else use it. Seriously, use my entire Versace fragrance but don't touch my Ed Hardy!
Jennifer C.
Mastic , NY
I love the smell it's amazing I buy it all the time and I will keep doing it
Mandy M.
Eatonton, GA
The way this perfume smells I'd TOO DIE! It's so sweet but in a not overly sweet candy way. Another thing is the smell lasts. it's not one to wear, away after an hour