Christian Audigier Ed Hardy

Women's Gift Set - 3.4 oz EDP Spray + 3.0 oz Body Lotion + 3.0 oz Shower Gel + Mini. This opening is the perfect preview to a colorful Mint Julep cocktail that matches up with Ozone for a psychedelic explosion of color and effervescence. The result is of super refreshing mint mixed with colorful bubbles that provides a provocative edginess. Sequoia Scent Trek brings a masculine woodiness to the fragrance that is embraced by sensual Musks and a touch of Black Amber. The final effect is of a masculine floralcy tattooed on to wood that lasts and lasts.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Christian Audigier Ed Hardy!
How would you rate this product?
Juana R.
Paramount, CA
Purchased at: Macy's
What can I say I absolutely love this perfume on of my top favorites the smell is amazing and last long.
Rachel Y.
Winston Salem, NC
This is one of my favorite all time perfumes. It is so hard to find now since they discontinued it. The case is not only super cool, but the smell is to die for. Is smells super musky, with smooth calming undertones that arent harsh. It smells exactly how every women should smell.
nicole C.
This stuff is really really great it smells awesome it lasts a little time could be better
Jacquetta H.
I love this perfume I get so many compliments when wearing this fragnance.
I love this perfume I get so many compliments when wearing this fragnance.
Brittany T.
This is my absolute favorite fragrance! A few sprays of it goes a long, long way. I love it so much I don't let anyone else use it. Seriously, use my entire Versace fragrance but don't touch my Ed Hardy!
Keisha T.
Milo, IA
I used to buy this all the time but have discovered it's hard to find these days! An associate at Younkers told me it's no longer made. The scent lasts all day and is perfect for any occasion. I carry a mini bottle in my purse! It's always been my favorite!
Jennifer G.
Ridge, NY
I love the smell it's amazing I buy it all the time and I will keep doing it
I love the smell it's amazing I buy it all the time and I will keep doing it
Rebecca A.
Marion, SC
I love this fragrance it smells so amazing i get countless complements when i wear this fragrance. I love all of the ed hardy fragrance.
janet O.
Carrollton, TX
One of my favorite perfume doesn't smell to fruity or overpowering it has a nice smell last all day with one or two sprays get compliment on this perfume
Sally G.
Tampa, FL
Absolutely amazing product. Smells amazing and is my all time favorite perfume. Definitely worth it. Great for everyday use and is not overpowering at all.

Looking for your answer?