Chrissy and Mr. Jones

by Chrissy and Mr. Jones

Even during their stint on love and hip hop it was hard to ignore. Yet, she took the attention off of her face by hitting others.
Does anyone else have a problem looking past that HUGE mole under her nose?
Start your review of Chrissy and Mr. Jones !
How would you rate this product?
Williamstown, NJ
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
I like watching this show, and especially when Chrissy showed her independence and started get more involved in fashion. I can't wait for it to come back.
Love watching this show, especially when his son is on. I like that its not one of those reality shows with tons of drama, screaming and fighting.
Newport News, VA
Chrissy actually used to get on my nerves sometimes because of her personality but overall they do make a cute couple
Mineral, VA
This is an okay show - I only watched because I loved Jim Jones.. but all they ever showed was the couple fighting.
Vancouver, WA
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
Chrissy and Mr. Jones are a great couple. I love that she holds him down but let's him know when he's messing up.
Nothing new. just reality t.v. Jim jones is pretty funny. I feel bad for Christy waiting for him to marry her.
Jacksonville, FL
This was a great show. Chrissy has an impeccable fashion sense. I hope they are still doing well together.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
I loved this show I think they make a cute couple together and are committed to each other no matter what.
Loved this show it should return. She is the most "real" person one can relate to from reality television
Killeen, TX
I love watching them on TV and I can't wait for the next season so I can see how everything is going .