BY CHRISLIE

Leave your hair smooth, glossy and manageable with the hemp shampoo by chrislie. It's a lightweight formula enriched with hempseed oil and other plant-derived ingredients that will help nourish and replenish moisture to the hair and scalp, which fortifies the hair from the inside out. It may also help clear conditions such as itchy, dry and flaky scalp. Chrislie aims to boost a woman's confidence with quality-made, affordable and easy to use products that magnify your beauty. see more...

Buy on Amazon
heather b.
Akron, OH
I am always on the look out for the best product for my thick hair! It usually feels dry but is very oily as well towards the roots. I have sensitive scalp to boot. I was trying to fet more bang for my buck when i found this product at my local biglots store for 4.00! i was super excited to try this. I have to say I'm rsther dissappointed. This product comes out as WATER. I need at least 14-16 pumps ,again i do have this hair but its layers shoulder length. Another negative it leaves my hair feeling very dry as well ,more then normal. I am hoping its because this product is a dupe but I'm no so sure. For the price I'm not disappointed but i don't think ill be rebuying. For positive the price was great and my scap is bot irritated what so ever and feels very clean and refreshing.
Leanne B.
Elizabeth, PA
I found this shampoo at my local store. Great price although a tad bit sceptical about it. Both me and one of my daughter's found it great for our dry curly hair. It keeps it shiny but not oily and it smells wonderful. I would recommend this.
Amber B.
LOVE this shampoo. It has a wonderful clean scent and it definitley helps with dried out hair. Usually its a little pricey (24 dollars) but I snagged a bottle at my local biglots for 4 dollars (yasss). That being said, I wouldn't just go drop 24 bucks on it as there are other products out there that work just as well for around 10.
Priscilla L.
Granada hills , CA
Does this shampoo suds when washing your hair with it? Also how does it smell?
Veronica V.
Los Angeles, CA
Does it really have hemp in it?