Chrislie Measurable Difference Face and Sweet Almond Body Oil uploaded by Kaylee B.

BY CHRISLIE

Bring moisture to any part of your body with the face and body oil sweet almond by chrislie. Almond oil nourishes and revitalizes skin without clogging pores and doesn't leave a greasy after-feel. It is easily absorbed by the skin and has an anti-aging effect. Suitable for all skin types. Chrislie aims to boost a woman's confidence with quality-made, affordable and easy to use products that magnify your beauty. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Kaylee B.
Greenwood, IN
I am in LOVE. Let me start off by stating I do not like the smell. It's smells of my grandfather's spray deodorant lol. Eww i know. But if you have oily skin this WILL help control the oil. I do have to say you NEED to pair this with a great topical moisturizer because I assure you, your face will be dry and cracked. I did use mine with a spot treatment for acne that I had always used and it made it even drier. So if you plan to use stuff with salicylic acid please be careful. I feel like I also don't need as many acne cleansers and treatments. But remember it doesn't smell great....
Andjoua R.
Use this oil daily and I have seen an improvement with my skin. I suffer from very dry skin and occasional acne and this has definitely come in handy. It leaves me with soft hydrated skin. Almond oil has many benefits. You all should look into it. đź’“