Chrislie Formulations 9036 1.13 oz. Contour Kit uploaded by Brenda G.Chrislie Formulations 9036 1.13 oz. Contour Kit uploaded by Silvia C.Chrislie Formulations 9036 1.13 oz. Contour Kit uploaded by Faride H.

BY CHRISLIE FORMULATIONS #77 in Contouring Kits

Two universally flattering tones to brush on for a more defined sculpted look. Your face will look more lifted more rested - perfect for photos and first impressions. Features Two-tone sculpting and highlighting makeup kit - optimized. Clinical test results Net Weight: 1.13 oz. /32 g. Direction Brush the deeper contouring shade underneath cheekbone along the hairline along the jawline and along the sides of the nose to create a slimmer more sculpted facial look. Add natural-looking highlights to tops of cheekbones and browbones with lighter shade. see more...

• I am new to contouring someone recommended this. Does anyone know...4 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Sabrina H.
Winnipeg , MB
Wow! I snagged this on sale at TJ max for $5 and I can’t believe how amazing it is! Honestly for a powder contour this stuff is amazing.
It’s great for far skin types as well as medium because it’s buildable coverage. And it actually lasts all day! Wish I snagged another one for that price! This is a definite grab for your makeup kit!
Silvia C.
I got the concealer collection from this brand but I couldn't find the one that I was looking for to make the review anyways, I love how has different shades of concealer and the consistency of them also the package.
Gabrielle M.
I really like this contour palette because it provides what I need. A contour color and a highlight. I don't love the palettes that come with all of the in between colors because I feel they are a waste. I got this at TJ maxx for $4 and it was a total steal
stephanie c.
N Dartmouth, MA
Purchased to try as an alternative to anastasia contouring pallette. Was good. Went on smooth. Used my usual base of smashbox photo finish primer. I was surprised I really liked it. Colors were good. Stayed on which is always a plus because I do have combination oily dry skin. Def worth a try if you like contouring your face.
Tamara F.
Mahnomen, MN
I like this contour kit because it was easy to blend with my face. The powder was easy to put on and blend. It was very long lasting. I bought at a TJMaxx! I still use it to this day to set my cream contour but I would definitely buy again!
Kloey S.
Portland, OR
I am fairly new to contouring an I got this to practice before I leveled up to a more expensive brand, an I honestly like it. It blends fairly well with the right brushes an gives me a more defined look that I love.
Brenda G.
Reyno , AR
I really like the good coverage. I have dark under eye circles and this is a very nice help. I have to say this is a great quality product and yes I would love to recommend it.
Christina C.
Smyrna, TN
This was given to me as a present. I really enjoy the step by step instructions to learn how to contour your face the RIGHT way. If you have paler skin, this would probably be a bit dark for your skin tone. The one i have is made for my nude/beige/tan skin tone, and it taught me all the basics to contouring. Im not sure how much this is, but i do know its a high end beauty product.
Jasmine K.
Keasbey
I personally have fallen in love with this contour kit. It's not to oily on the face , i have had a hard time finding a kit that doesn't make me break out and this one seems to be doing the job for me. I'd reccomend it to sensitive skin people like me.
Aisha W.
Greenwood, SC
This contour kit is good for what I paid for it. Highlights and contour well. I would give it 3.5 star if I could.
Erika O.
Flagstaff, AZ
I am new to contouring someone recommended this. Does anyone know how well of a contouring kit this is?