BY CHOSUNGAH 22

A soft color blusher in an all-in-one applicator. This soft, creamy blush is infused with cotton and fruit extracts so that cheeks look hydrated with a flush of healthy-looking color. Use the included, soft puff applicator to easily blend in this formula onto skin anytime, anywhere. see more...

Ferne M.
Hampton Bays, NY
For a blush, it's okay. I've been trying to get into wearing blushes more and this one I found had kind of a shimmery look that had a lot of pigment to it. It stayed true to it's color but it's very expensive for such a small item. It did however, stay on all day and it does look good
Jordann L.
I love this blush applicator. It is so easy and clean! The color is gorgeous and I'd super easy to blend in. Great price. I would recommend this to everyone.
Mouni B.
Ain Kihal
Review for: Berry Ade, Lilac Drop more...
I love all the products of this company if you allow me to review this product I would be grateful to you . I can help you promote your products by reviewing them in my videos for the purpose of encouraging people to buy from the internet and on The same time help the company promote Good News.
Best Regards.