Chosungah 22

3 star

2 star

1 star

5 / 5
Although not my favorite tint color of the set (a bit too orange for me), I love the way this wears and how the gloss makes my lips look. The tint works very well and doesn't have an unpleasant taste. Gloss has a thick consistency, and can feel a bit sticky, but I love the way it makes my lips look healthier and hydrated. I found this in Sephora, but sadly haven't seen them in a while. If you love tints, I highly recommend giving this one a try!
5 / 5
Although not my favorite color of the set, I love the way this wears. The tint works very well and does not come off easily. It doesn't have an unpleasant taste, gloss has a thick consistency, but it helps keep the color in. I love wearing the gloss on it's own. It can feel a bit sticky, but I love the way it makes my lips look full and hydrated. I found this in Sephora, but sadly haven't seen them in a while. If you love tints, I highly recommend giving this one a try!
5 / 5
Amazing, I’m so sad Sephora discontinued this, this was potent, it doesn’t do like other lip stains do, gather inside my mouth or on dry patches, the coverage is super even, when you apply it super slowly. It lasts, looks great. Love it!