Chosungah 22 Dual Lip Tint & Gloss Lace 0.90 oz / 0.10 oz uploaded by Laura B.Chosungah 22 Dual Lip Tint & Gloss Lace 0.90 oz / 0.10 oz uploaded by Nisha K.

BY CHOSUNGAH 22

A two-in-one lip tint and gloss for vivid and glamorous lips. This dual tint and gloss features a color that expresses vibrant color, and a lip gloss that leaves the lips hydrated. The long-lasting gel-based tint offers two different shades of rich, bold color. Infused with soothing cupuacu butter, the gloss moisturizes and volumizes lips even while on the go. see more...

Virginia H.
I found these gems hidden away in the rummaging section before you pay and was intrigued by the look. I love lip stains and the packaging and vibrant color totally caught me off guard.

So I quickly grabbed one of each color to run over to the mirrors and test these beauties out. My gosh are they perfection. I like to color in the inner parts of my lip for a doll like look and voila all 4 colors of the 22 Dual Lip Tint & Glosses are perfect for this!

I totally recommend them if you are a fan of a vibrant summery pop of color!

This pink toned one is super cute for a day out and lasts me quite a while. I haven't noticed any scents or weird taste to them and they don't stain the areas around my lips. It lasts quite long and is almost hard to take off without a good make up remover haha
Laura B.
Leavenworth, KS
It's the best lip stain out there! I literally woke up with perfectly stained lips when I failed to remove it the night before... Oops.
This color is a bright orange stain with a light pinkish gloss. The gloss is on the stickier side, like Mac lip glass, but it doesn't bother me. It's a bit on the thicker side.
It's a splurge, but it's worth it!
Nisha K.
This is a splurge buy at $19 a pop, but it's such a useful, travel friendly product. It's dual purpose, with a lip stain on one side and a complimentary lip gloss on the other. I love the lip stain, but the lip gloss is slight more sticky than I prefer. The staying power is ok, but it requires reapply after 4-5 hrs.
christine d.
Woodland Hls, CA
I bought this at Sephora. The lip tint is a gorgeous reddish orange color. The applicator was really spot on. The tinted side smells like strawberry candy!! Super yum. The other side has a sheer pink gloss. I found it too thick and sticky. Such a shame because the tint is awesome and so pigmented.
Daniella B.
Princeton, TX
I love this!!! I love how pigmented it is and how it applies. It doesn't taste awful and the lip gloss does plump your lips up. My only problem with this product was that it dried out very fast but other then that I love it.
Elizabeth M.
Saint, QC
WoW, this is a great product, I'm so bummed that it seems that it is being taken off Sephora, I wish I had taken other shades. It's extremely long wearing, super pigmented, the gloss is great as well, super nice, very reasonable price.