Chosungah 22 Dong Gong Minn Jello Color Eyeshadow Palette Jello Color Kit 2 uploaded by Alexandra L.Chosungah 22 Dong Gong Minn Jello Color Eyeshadow Palette Jello Color Kit 2 uploaded by Alexandra L.

BY CHOSUNGAH 22

An eye shadow palette with six shades in a unique, bouncy, jelly texture. This moist and fluffy, jelly-like formula works like a cushion that clings to the skin around your eyes. The Dong Gong Minn Jello Color Eyeshadow Palette features natural-looking eye makeup that perfectly blends in. With matte and pearl-sparkling shades, these shadows are perfect for glamorous looks. Create a variety of eye makeup styles: a matte finish, a shaded effect, or a sparkling pearl. Infused with nourishing Argan oil and shea butter, it precisely adheres onto eyes without creasing. This set contains: - 6 x 0.07 oz Eye shadow in Pluto, Venus, Jupiter, Mars, Mercury, Blackhole - 6 x 0.07 oz Eye shadow in Pearl, Shell, Topaz, Ruby, Spinel, Onyx see more...

Alexandra L.
I was on the fence for a long time about buying this palette. It is a little pricey for only six shades. Once I got it however, I fell in love instantly. The shadows are almost a gel/cushion feeling. They go on beautifully and they blend nicely. I have a green eyes and the shades that are in this palette make them really come out. I am very glad that I purchased it, but I will say this type of pallet is not for everyone. If you are not a colourpop fan, then you might not like the shadows. They almost have the same consistency as colourpop.
Jesenia F.
San antonio, TX
I bought this for my mother-in-law for Christmas ! I haven't received my order yet from sephora but man the colors of the palette are beautiful ! I'm also excited to see how she responds to my gift !