4 colors available

BY CHOSUNGAH 22

A waterproof, one-of-a-kind tinted brow gel. Developed by Chosungah to meticulously groom and tame your brows, this unique brow tinted gel lets you a achieve doe-eyed, dramatic eyes. This brow gel is formulated to match all hair colors without fading. Simply swipe brows with this gel to tame and lock hairs into place. With an ergonomically-designed, two-in-one applicator that includes a brush and a sponge tip, it'll help you to shape up and define brows with ease and without the mess. Once you sweep it onto arches, this waterproof formula will set, lasting all day without smudging. Formulated with phyto keratin and henna, it nourishes and protects the brows against the elements. see more...

Maggie M.
Maggie M.
Tuscaloosa, AL
This brow gel is life changing. You use the dough foot tip to apply the gel, then use the mascara-like brush to evenly distribute it. It doesn't leave my eyebrows crunchy. It lasts a very long day, but comes off easily with makeup remover. I've never seen a product quite like this, and LOOK AT THE PACKAGING! So cool!! It's also easy to get a hold of - I got it at Sephora. Definitely try this product.
Whiniffer F.
Whiniffer F.
I can't even find the words to describe this amazing product. I found out about it because of a youtuber and since she always had her brows on point i thought why not give it a try. It was the best decision ever. I'm literally obsessed with how perfectly it works, the duration and with the product itself. Me and my best friend die for this brow maker. It's easy to use and it costs like $18.00 if you order directly from their website.
Christine C.
Christine C.
Review for: Chosungah 22 Dong Gong Minn Brow Maker Black Brown 0.33 oz
This is a great brow gel/mascara (whatever you want to call them). I love how the product glides on, and it doesn't leave your brows crunchy or sticky. Sometimes, I'll wear just this product lightly without anything else to give my brows a slight boost (but I'm too lazy to properly do my brows), and it looks quite natural that way. It is capable of reaching both wider and narrower areas, though I find myself not using the precision tip at the end so much. This particular color is the darkest one they have, and I have been enjoying this product since I first got it. Might take another plunge and grab an additional one in a lighter shade later.
Angela B.
Angela B.
Woodbine, MD
Review for: Chosungah 22 Dong Gong Minn Brow Maker Grey Brown 0.33 oz
I love this product !! It is by far the best eyebrow enhancer I've used . It literally stays put even in the hot weather .

It's fairly simple to use , the sponge tip is easy once you get the angle down . The color matches well and it really looks great .

Lindsey D.
Lindsey D.
Review for: Chosungah 22 Dong Gong Minn Brow Maker Black Brown 0.33 oz
Excellent color density and pretty easy to use and manipulate. This product not only has #adorable packaging (that highlighter cap!) but is a great quick brow fix- fills with good color and has an angled tip for filling larger and more precise areas. $22 at sephora
Amanda W.
Amanda W.
Eagle Mountain, UT
I love this brow makeup! It's not like the traditional brow pencil, it's more of a hyped up gel mixture! It's easy to apply and doesn't give the "drawn on" look
Nathália A.
Nathália A.
Rio de Janeiro, Brasil
Quero muito pra começar um canal no youtube sobre produtos importados e bons, isso me ajudaria bastante e eu ainda divulgaria vocês
Jamie B.
Jamie B.
College Sta, TX
Review for: Chosungah 22 Dong Gong Minn Brow Maker Light Blonde 0.33 oz
I love this I brow product. It is easy to use and stays put all day long. I am able to sculpt a perfect arch with the foam tip and get every hair with the brush.