Chosungah 22 24H Raybeam Highlighter uploaded by Grace L.Chosungah 22 24H Raybeam Highlighter uploaded by jillian n.

BY CHOSUNGAH 22

A 24-hour wear, correcting base cream that delivers a natural-looking, glowing, hydrated look to the complexion. Get bright, radiant-looking skin with 24H Raybeam Highlighter. This portable, correcting complexion cream is packed with five patented ingredients that help to transform rough skin into smooth skin. The special texture smooths onto the face without leaving a sticky feel while bringing a shine to the skin all day. It provides a glow effect on light to dark skintones, even on-the-go. 24H Raybeam Highlighter features a container with an easily-oxidized formula to keep it in its freshest state. see more...

Chosungah 22 24H Raybeam Highlighter
  • "i've tried many, many highlighters drugstore to high end and this is it. it's a little similar to benefit high beam but the texture is better and it wears better. it's very finely pigmented shine in a very emollient formula so your glow doesn't dry out or wind up in fine lines over time. a little goes a long way. i dab just a bit with finger tips on cheekbones, cupid's bow and bridge of the nose. more than that and i'd look like a greasy raver. the only thing i'm not crazy about is the smell which is a heavy, yucky baby powdery smell. so close to being a perfect product! " in 3 reviews
jillian n.
Review for: Chosungah 22 24H Raybeam Highlighter Pink Glow 0.51 oz more...
Oh. My. GOSH. I had a gift card to Sephora and was hellbent on finding a product that I've never tried before. I was online and this popped up in the "sale" tab, and, always a fan of Kbeauty products, decided to try it. First of all, I love this style of applicator for cream/liquid products. The pressure pump is always juuuust right. The first thing that hit me was the smell - almost... baby powder ish? But not terribly so. I'm not sensitive to fragrance so it didn't bother me. The directions said to use under foundation for a radiant, smooth finish, and also to try as a highlight. I did both and wowee! Glow to the Gods, hunnay! The texture is interesting: it feels incredibly wet until you set it with powder, and then it sits comfortably on the skin. I use the provided sponge to apply the product where I want highlight, and then alternate using the sponge and my fingers to blend it all out. This has become my staple. The color isn't too pink on my skin so I have been able to layer literally every different color highlighter I own, over it. A godsend. Truly. Will 10000% be repurchasing this again!
Eunice L.
Irvine, CA
Some highlighters break apart on the skin, look chalk, emphasize pores. This looks like you have legit glowing korean skin. Its very moisturizing, so perfect for winter/dry skin types. Oily girls might not like the dewiness or shine, but the finish of this is so beautiful. This is for the girl who really strives for the finish/perfection of perfect Korean Skin.
Alex A.
Los Angeles, CA
I've tried many, many highlighters drugstore to high end and this is it. It's a little similar to benefit high beam but the texture is better and it wears better. It's very finely pigmented shine in a very emollient formula so your glow doesn't dry out or wind up in fine lines over time. A little goes a long way. I dab just a bit with finger tips on cheekbones, Cupid's bow and bridge of the nose. More than that and I'd look like a greasy raver. The only thing I'm not crazy about is the smell which is a heavy, yucky baby powdery smell. So close to being a perfect product!
Ally Y.
Tallahassee
Review for: Chosungah 22 24H Raybeam Highlighter Pink Glow 0.51 oz more...
I was a little hesitant to try this, since I didn't see many reviews online for it. But I'm so glad I bought it! First, the packaging is so smart. It's almost like a pump, and it prevents bacteria from getting into the product and ruining the makeup. The color itself is a very pearly pink, and it reminds me of the Benefit High Beam. I use it under my foundation for a dewy finish, or I use it as a highlighter on my cheeks. It didn't mess with my foundation or powder, and the formula is almost like a gloss, which sounds scary, but it wasn't sticky, and really held on to whatever powder highlight I put on top. I would 100% recommend!!
Sheline R.
Markham, ON
Review for: Chosungah 22 24H Raybeam Highlighter Shimmer Bronze 0.51 oz more...
This highlighter is definitely different. It's a thicker formula, in my opinion, but I do like the pay off and consistency on my skin. It's not sheer but like a bronzey mauve so there is some colour. The smell is more of a baby powder scent, which doesn't bother me but it might for others. It lasts pretty well throughout the day, would recommend if you're interested in trying a different highlight formula.