Chosen Foods - Chia Seeds - 1 lb.

by Chosen Foods

Chosen Foods Chia seeds are 100% natural, pesticide-free, gluten-free, GMO-free, purity guaranteed and quality tested -giving you optimal, nutrition in each and every batch. With 20% of your daily fiber needs and up to 50% more omega-3 fatty acids than ground flaxseeds (Chia has 3g omega-3 per serving compared to 2g omega-3 in flaxseed). Chosen Foods Chia Sees are nature's nutrition powerhouse.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Chosen Foods - Chia Seeds - 1 lb.!
Gunner S.
Really healthy for you a great superfood pre-and after workouts especially or just something to snack on when there’s nothing else and it taste amazing. Chosen Foods - 100 Organic Chia Seeds - 1 lb.
Tammy C.
Tallahassee , FL
I love chia seeds in my drinks. They soak up fast and don't have any taste. I usually put about 2 tablespoons in my large water bottle.

Looking for your answer?