Chosen Foods Avocado Oil 4.7 fl oz uploaded by Nadia A.Chosen Foods Avocado Oil 4.7 fl oz uploaded by Valenna P.

BY CHOSEN FOODS #28 in Cooking Oil

With Chosen Foods 100% Pure Avocado Oil Spray, you can quickly and evenly add avocado oil to your recipes in a natural way. chosen foods' naturally refined avocado oil spray uses a safe air pressure technology that eliminates any additives or chemical propellants. Safe for high heat cooking up to 500F. see more...

• Do you prefer the taste of this product to olive oil? Doe...2 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Amanda C.
I use this product daily. Amazing flavor and extremely high smoke point. Love the convienece of Being able to purchase at walmart. Amazing quality. I love being able to spray this on meats for browning.
Stephanie O.
Tiffin, OH
I get this on amazon, but only as an “add-on” product with my amazon prime. Otherwise it’s way too expensive. This is my favorite healthy food find. I use it to cook my egg in the morning, on salads, on bread to toast it in the oven or grilled cheese. Love it!
Valenna P.
Cape Coral, FL
This product is so healthy! You should have one of this in your kitchen. It works well on diets, because it doesn't have calories. Sometimes I use it to my hair, because it helps to hydrate it. It doesn't have a smell which is pretty good
Hillary R.
Urbana, OH
I found this gem while browsing through Walmart and decided to get it because I'm always looking for ways to help add a healthy option into cooking not only for myself but for my kids and hubby as well and the flavor doesn't change at all and it's has all the healthy fats and oils that regular cooking spray does not so I highly recommend this product.
JeNai R.
Dallas , TX
Truly the easiest way to cook healthy.
This avocado oil spray is all natural, has no added ingredients and is super easy to use.
One of the best healthy oils to cook with and doesn't change the flavor of the dish you're a making. Great in salad dressings.
I use it all the time.
It makes cooking and eating healthy an easy addiction.
Shannon H.
Kelso, WA
I have been using this spray just about every time I cook! Avocado oil is so healthy and doesn't leave any kind of taste, like my other favorite oil (coconut) occasionally does. The bottle sprays evenly and is easy to use. And there are no added chemicals!
Sheree C.
Pottstown, PA
I love using avocado oil but what I love even more is the fact that you can spray this on top of your food while cooking!!! Not to mention it is NOT an aresol can so its healthy for the earth as well!! Must buy!!
Cameron B.
Claremont, NC
Have not found a spray that I like more. Found this one at TJ Maxx the first time and highly recommend it. This works wonders and is a healthy option, also!
Nadia A.
Flushing, NY
Love this oil. Very healthy and everyone should have this as an essential oil for frying or cooking. It's a 100% pure avocado oil.
Yolanda S.
Waco
I HAVE USE MANY OILS TO COOK WITH I HAVE NEVER HEARD OF THIS ONE BUT I KNOW IT WOULD BE HEALTHY FOR ME I WOULD LOVE TO TRY IT
Nat D.
Do you prefer the taste of this product to olive oil? Does this help to add fats to your keto diet?