Chosen Foods Avocado Oil, 33.8 Ounce uploaded by Erin W.Chosen Foods Avocado Oil, 33.8 Ounce uploaded by Erin W.Chosen Foods Avocado Oil, 33.8 Ounce uploaded by Yisel C.

BY CHOSEN FOODS #70 in Cooking Oil

Chosen Foods avocado oil is first cold pressed, then naturally refined. We use a proprietary low heat process, which protects the nutrients and the delicate fatty acids. By gently removing the chlorophyll, waxes, sediments and free fatty acids in the... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Shantall D.
Hickory, NC
Absolutely love cooking with this oil. It’s healthy and so versatile. I use it for stir fry’s, deep frying, oven baked foods, and salad dressing. It withstands high temperatures. I even use it in my homemade body butters for me and my daughter.
Erin W.
I love this oil. I use it every time I cook. It's not overwhelming and I personally, can't really taste it which I like. I like it better than butter because it's healthier and I like it better than coconut oil because it doesn't smoke. Whenever I would cook with coconut oil, my pan would emit so much smoke and set my smoke alarm off. This stuff holds up way better to higher heat. I bought it in the 33.8 oz bottle at Costco for only $7.99!
Yisel C.
Brooklyn , NY
Esta es la primera vez que compro este aceite! Y lo compre porque hablan maravillas de el tanto para La Cocina como para el pelo!! Le da un toque 👌🏼a la ensalada!!
Nephtalie B.
West Palm Bch, FL
I haven't had this in food but I have used it on my natural hair and it made it so soft and manageable. I could easily detangle it and watch my curls and coils move so swiftly through the comb. I truly recommend this for hair!