Chosen Foods 100% Avocado Cooking Oil, 1L Bottle (33.8fl) uploaded by Josh S.Chosen Foods 100% Avocado Cooking Oil, 1L Bottle (33.8fl) uploaded by Heidy M.Chosen Foods 100% Avocado Cooking Oil, 1L Bottle (33.8fl) uploaded by Heidy M.

BY CHOSEN FOODS

Heidy M.
Temple, TX
This is by far the best oil to cook with! It can reach 500f without burning your food or making it stick to the pan. It's totally flavorless. And it's made of avocado which is a MUFA. The best type of fat to intake. I recommend this oil to anyone trying to live a healthy lifestyle.
Nicole L.
I use this in so much of my cooking. It has a high heat point so it's great for frying. It's a great healthier replacement for corn or vegetable oil. It's my favorite.
Brisa E.
Redwood city, CA
My everyday cooking oil. I use to use olive oil daily, but my routine quickly changed when I bought this bottle at Costco. Its very affordable, $9.99 for 1Lt of healthy, delicious cooking oil. I still use olive oil, but no longer to fry. This product is from Mexico, with no gmo. 130 calories for 1Tbsp. It is safe to heat the oil up to 500 F / in comparison to extra virgin olive oil at 375F
Kara S.
Started buying this in place of extra virgin olive oil. Seriously has such a neutral taste that you could use this for anything. It has a high cook point as well, which is a pro! Can't think of a con with this!
Josh S.
Mckinney , TX
We use this avocado oil for almost all cooking. We don't use any other oil. It has great flavor and is real cheap at Costco.
Will A.
Great tasting oil for bread, cheese or salads. It can solidify at room temperature but it is normal. Would buy again