BY CHOPPED

• Do use some of the recipes that the people nominated on c...4 Answers
  • How do get on the show?2 Answers
  • Has anyone ever used the same ingredients and tried to ma...4 Answers
Chopped
  • "I love all of the cooking shows like these and learning new cutting skills and particularly in this show the different foods I never heard about." in 11 reviews
  • "This is probably one of favorite shows to just veg out too when I want to relax." in 7 reviews
  • "One of my favorite shows on food network because it's interesting to see what creative meals these contestants are able to come up with!" in 7 reviews
  • "I love learning about all the mystery items that I've usually otherwise never heard of!" in 5 reviews
  • "Not one of my favorite cooking shows because it's just a competition." in 4 reviews
Kendra G.
Ridgefield, CT
I watch this way more often than I probably should lol! It’s such a creative show and I never know how you could use all the ingredients in the baskets so I’m always blown away by the dishes the chefs make! I like when they have different themes too! And the judges are really funny and entertaining! I’ve also watched the kid editions and they are soooo amazing! Again, this show is so creative and woes me all the time! Highly recommend if you like food shows
Marquita S.
Richmond
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
I love Chopped. It's fun to see how creative the chefs are and what dishes they create. Not similar to other shows on tv, the Food Network displays out the box tv shows. The tv host is great, the judges are great, and the chefs are great. I love to see how far one chef goes in the competition because it gets intense. I would recommend this show to others, because it is a great show to watch if you like Culinary Arts.
Karin R.
Calera
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Chopped is one of my guilty pleasures. It is relaxing and I always learn something new every single time that I watch it. I like to be able to guess at who is getting chopped. The judges are funny and the contestants are all so talented. The food always looks so good and I wanna make it all
Shelley G.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
If you like food shows and competitions, this show is for you! There are 4 contestants who usually have a cooking background. They are given 5 mystery ingredients(that can be good or repulsive) and given 20 minutes for the appetizer round. AFter 2 judges taste the appetizers, 1 contestant is eliminated and they move on the the entree round and given 30 minutes, 5 mystery ingredients & judged again. 1 contestant is eliminated and the last round is the dessert round. 5 mystery ingredients and 30 minutes and they are judged again and the winner is declared and $10,000.00 is awarded to the winner. This is a really fun show and its fast paced so you gotta really keep up with what is going on. For the contestants to come up with a meal on the fly with things like sheep eyes, peanut butter cookies, black garlic, rotten duck eggs and tomato paste is just crazy! But most of them succeed in getting it all on a plate, but if it is edible is another story!
Sydney C.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
This is probably my favorite Food Network show. I do not normally like the Food Network reality game show type deals, but this is an exception. It is intriguing to watch the contestants come up with dishes based on very strange and often foreign ingredients. I have seen everything from jaw breakers being used in salads to fish being used in desserts. The creativity of the contestant chefs is amazing. I also love hearing the expert chef judges opinions and critiques and get so nervous over which contestant will be CHOPPED! The best part is the winner is given $10,000 which they often donate to a great cause or are really in need of the money themselves. I love this show and believe even those who can not cook would enjoy it as well!
Angie W.
Lake Stevens, WA
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I watch this show weekly.  It is very entertaining to watch these chefs take four secret ingredients and turn them into something amazing (most of the time). Sometime there is a theme on the, like Halloween, burgers, BBQ, Grilling etc, but it is always entertaining watching the competitors whip up some yummy dishes.
Erin J.
Pearcy, AR
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Mine and my husbands favorite show to watch.  I love all the off the wall ingredients and the results these chefs come up with.  I can barely make a peanut butter sandwich with store bought ingredients so I really envy these guys..  The judges are the best too.  Love all of their opinions.
Danielle R.
Freehold , NJ
I love this show! I love how competitive it is and I love how the chefs show their creativity. It's an awesome show to watch when you are trying to pass time. Chopped is so much better then cutthroat kitchen. In my opinion.
Amber W.
Springtown, TX
1927 reviews
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I used to watch this show with my mom so it brings me comfort. I tend to keep it playing in the background while I clean or cook. Interesting show though I've seen it so many times, I rarely sit through a full episode but still fun to watch when I do.
Denise T.
Milwaukee, WI
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
This show is very entertaining. I love watching cooking shows and challenges. Some of the ingredients the chefs are given are pretty wacky but, so many of them come up with amazing dishes, even with the craziest baskets. I like to think about what I would make if given these same ingredients.
Sharon R.
WInthrop, MA
What is the most bazaar ingredient you have seen them use on the show?
Katie T.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
What is the worst ingredient you have seen used on this show?
Madeline Z.
Cicero, IL
Does anybody else want to be on chopped? I know I do!
Carolann P.
Kings Mtn, NC
Has anyone ever used the same ingredients and tried to make their own dish to see if it was good?
Theresa E.
Johnstown, PA
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
Do use some of the recipes that the people nominated on chopped?