BY CHOPIN

Chopin Vodka, named after Poland favorite son, is the choice for connoisseurs. Creamy, with an exceptionally smooth, round character. see more...

Danielle C.
Plainfield
 very good polish vodka.  I don't like mixing it with too many things but when you find a good combination it's tops.
Karen Weith N.
Chicago
 All I can say about this is this is one of my husbands favorite vodka . He will just drink it just on the rocks.
Eric M.
Orlando , FL
Had a moment with this baby boy right here.
Great mix with your favorite non-alcohol drinks. Must try :)
sloan s.
Denver, CO
My go to vodka for being potato based, I do wish they had some flavors but I can respect the authenticity
Maggie C.
It's an ok  vodka if you like a simple one. I've bought it once before at specs. .........................
timothy m.
cleveland
The packaging is really nice and it taste delicious it’s affordable and I bought this online
Mariana A.
Minden, NV
I loved this drink! It is simply one of my favorites, I buy whenever I can and I love to use it in special moments. I recommend 100000000% to drink lovers. The taste is unique and extremely pleasant and matches with any snack! Loved it !!!!!!!!!
Laura M.
Etobicoke , ON
I actually really don't love this one. I know that is an unpopular opinion but I found it tasted a bit like hand sanitizer. It is not one that comes to mind when recommending to friends, I wouldn't buy it again.
Daneisy V.
Guarico
VODKA CHOPIN is an excellent drink made exclusively with potatoes grown in the region. Its
flavor is unmatched since it has a smooth and clean finish, the right
one to share with friends in any meeting that is present.
It is ideal for spending pleasant moments with family and friends
Kristel M.
Doral
love it. love it. love it. love it. love it. love it. love it. love it. love it. love it. love it. love it. love it. love it. love it. No regrets. if you want to party, this is your goto drink.  love it. love it. love it. love it. love it. love it. love it. love it.