BY CHOPIN

Chopin Vodka, named after Poland favorite son, is the choice for connoisseurs. Creamy, with an exceptionally smooth, round character. see more...

Darrylla H.
Irving, TX
Great, gets the job done i absolutley love it. If you have a good local liquor store close by you they usually will work with you on the price sometimes too!
Laura K.
Los Angeles, CA
I was very impressed with Chopin for it being a "weird" vodka made out of potatoes. I couldn't tell the difference that much, and it made a great martini!
Makenzie B.
Kansas City, MO
My favorite potato vodka! Give me 3 blue Cheese olives and I will be a happy woman. I recommend this for many of my customers who are gluten intolerant.
Emily M.
Denver
Bought for a special occasion and enjoyed it in martinis. Slightly pricy but a smooth potato vodka and worth the price in my opinion. Would buy again.
Neda N.
Memphis, TN
This stuff is great! Super smooth and easily drinkable. I would say it’s totally worth the value. The price is average, but it does not disappoint!
Linda W.
Boca Raton, FL
One of the vodkas that I look for when purchasing liquor. It is smooth and easy to use as a mixer. You can easily find it in your local Total Wine.
Cassandra S.
If you’re a taste guru, this is the drink for you. I swear this isn’t a promotion haha! It’s just perfect for social gatherings. Not too pricey
Hannah B.
Alexandria, LA
This is a genuinely excellent vodka. It's so smooth. I like it in mixed drinks, but love it in a martini as the vodka really shines that way
Cristal A.
Houston
One of the best vodkas. Its so smooth easy to mix with anything and great quality. Also no need to worry about drehydration with this bottle
Rose U.
Yum! Smooth, mild flavor. Good for vodka soda or on the rocks. I don’t buy it often, but it’s definitely comparable to my usual Ketel One.