BY CHOPIN

Chopin Vodka, named after Poland favorite son, is the choice for connoisseurs. Creamy, with an exceptionally smooth, round character. see more...

Neda N.
Memphis, TN
This stuff is great! Super smooth and easily drinkable. I would say it’s totally worth the value. The price is average, but it does not disappoint!
Linda W.
Boca Raton, FL
One of the vodkas that I look for when purchasing liquor. It is smooth and easy to use as a mixer. You can easily find it in your local Total Wine.
Cassandra S.
If you’re a taste guru, this is the drink for you. I swear this isn’t a promotion haha! It’s just perfect for social gatherings. Not too pricey
Rose U.
Yum! Smooth, mild flavor. Good for vodka soda or on the rocks. I don’t buy it often, but it’s definitely comparable to my usual Ketel One.
Danielle C.
Plainfield
 very good polish vodka.  I don't like mixing it with too many things but when you find a good combination it's tops.
Karen Weith N.
Chicago
 All I can say about this is this is one of my husbands favorite vodka . He will just drink it just on the rocks.
sloan s.
Denver, CO
My go to vodka for being potato based, I do wish they had some flavors but I can respect the authenticity
Maggie C.
It's an ok  vodka if you like a simple one. I've bought it once before at specs. .........................
Eric M.
Orlando , FL
Had a moment with this baby boy right here.
Great mix with your favorite non-alcohol drinks. Must try :)
Allie M.
danville
As I said before it is good with cranberry juice. You can make so many awesome drinks with this vodka