BY CHOPIN

Chopin Vodka, named after Poland favorite son, is the choice for connoisseurs. Creamy, with an exceptionally smooth, round character. see more...

Darrylla H.
Darrylla H.
Irving
Great, gets the job done i absolutley love it. If you have a good local liquor store close by you they usually will work with you on the price sometimes too!
Laura K.
Laura K.
Los Angeles, CA
I was very impressed with Chopin for it being a "weird" vodka made out of potatoes. I couldn't tell the difference that much, and it made a great martini!
Makenzie B.
Makenzie B.
Kansas City, MO
My favorite potato vodka! Give me 3 blue Cheese olives and I will be a happy woman. I recommend this for many of my customers who are gluten intolerant.
sloan s.
sloan s.
Denver, CO
My go to vodka for being potato based, I do wish they had some flavors but I can respect the authenticity
Maggie C.
Maggie C.
It's an ok  vodka if you like a simple one. I've bought it once before at specs. .........................
Kenia P.
Kenia P.
This is super good if you want something that will go down smooth and that isn't that expensive then this is it. Really good and affordable perfect for any party I would totally recommend to others !!!!!
timothy m.
timothy m.
cleveland
The packaging is really nice and it taste delicious it’s affordable and I bought this online
Daneisy V.
Daneisy V.
Guarico
VODKA CHOPIN is an excellent drink made exclusively with potatoes grown in the region. Its
flavor is unmatched since it has a smooth and clean finish, the right
one to share with friends in any meeting that is present.
It is ideal for spending pleasant moments with family and friends
Kristel M.
Kristel M.
Doral
love it. love it. love it. love it. love it. love it. love it. love it. love it. love it. love it. love it. love it. love it. love it. No regrets. if you want to party, this is your goto drink.  love it. love it. love it. love it. love it. love it. love it. love it.
Mariana A.
Mariana A.
Minden, NV
I loved this drink! It is simply one of my favorites, I buy whenever I can and I love to use it in special moments. I recommend 100000000% to drink lovers. The taste is unique and extremely pleasant and matches with any snack! Loved it !!!!!!!!!