BY CHOPIN

Chopin Vodka, named after Poland favorite son, is the choice for connoisseurs. Creamy, with an exceptionally smooth, round character. see more...

Donna G.
Arboga
By far the smoothest vodka I have ever had. At $40 I reserve it special occasions but it is always the first thing I ask the waitress for when dining out. I have found it at Thunder Valley Casino and my local liquor store. I would definitely purchase it again.
Michelle M.
Albuquerque, NM
Probably one of the smoothest vodka's I've ever tried. Cost is on mid range but for great vodka it's with the cost. Once and a while Walgreens will have it on special! I love martini's and this vodka make a great smooth tasting martini!
Srujana S.
Lake Hiawatha, NJ
I love this product! It works really nicely and I'm very glad I bought it. It was easy to use and was nice to my skin tone. It was a good price for the quality of the product and I would totally love to buy this product again!
Natalie N.
My go-to for vodka martinis! It has a smooth and subtle taste that doesnt over power the drink.  Most local stores carry this as well nice bars/restaurants.  It's worth the slightly extra cost.
Caitlin R.
Apple Creek, OH
Didn’t purchas bottle, but did purchase a drink made with this vodka. Definitely an excellent quality and would buy to use for our own drinks. Delicious and smooth. Very satisfied and would highly recommend!
Heather M.
Forever my favorite vodka of all time. Coincidence that it's named after my favorite classical pianist. This is my go to for great nights and great friends. It will always have a spot in my bar.
Laurie H.
Saint Augustine
A little fruity after taste but very good makes very good mixed drinks but not as good alone. A little pricey also but I wanted to try it. Probably not my favorite but not bad
Parisa M.
Chicago
This is a very classy vodka. I don't mind having it in the house but the taste is a little strong for me. It's also expensive. It's not disappointing just not my first choice. Overall would try again
Kenia P.
This is super good if you want something that will go down smooth and that isn't that expensive then this is it. Really good and affordable perfect for any party I would totally recommend to others !!!!!
Shawnia D.
Shreveport
This is my favorite drunk, Chopin vodka tonic, with a squeeze of lime is a smooth cocktail that never disappoints. No headache, no hangover, just  a great buzz!