BY CHOPIN

Chopin Vodka, named after Poland favorite son, is the choice for connoisseurs. Creamy, with an exceptionally smooth, round character. see more...

Parisa M.
Chicago
This is a very classy vodka. I don't mind having it in the house but the taste is a little strong for me. It's also expensive. It's not disappointing just not my first choice. Overall would try again
Cali M.
Santa Barbara, CA
My parents like to keep this in their freezer x). It's smooth & easy to drink. I only ever drink it in a cocktail, but I love it in a Moscow mule with lime and reeds ginger beer. My mom likes it in fruitier cocktails. The best thing is I don't get a headache from it.
Melissa W.
Aspen, CO
If Woody Creek Distillers Vodka (from Colorado) is not available, Chopin is my back up. It's worth the price as it's more clean than other vodkas. But at Costco or your local liquor store. I recommend it if you're looking for a vodka that doesn't burn.
Kenia P.
This is super good if you want something that will go down smooth and that isn't that expensive then this is it. Really good and affordable perfect for any party I would totally recommend to others !!!!!
Shawnia D.
Shreveport
This is my favorite drunk, Chopin vodka tonic, with a squeeze of lime is a smooth cocktail that never disappoints. No headache, no hangover, just  a great buzz!
Darrylla H.
Irving, TX
Great, gets the job done i absolutley love it. If you have a good local liquor store close by you they usually will work with you on the price sometimes too!
Laura K.
Los Angeles, CA
I was very impressed with Chopin for it being a "weird" vodka made out of potatoes. I couldn't tell the difference that much, and it made a great martini!
Makenzie B.
Kansas City, MO
My favorite potato vodka! Give me 3 blue Cheese olives and I will be a happy woman. I recommend this for many of my customers who are gluten intolerant.
Emily M.
Denver
Bought for a special occasion and enjoyed it in martinis. Slightly pricy but a smooth potato vodka and worth the price in my opinion. Would buy again.
Linda W.
Boca Raton, FL
One of the vodkas that I look for when purchasing liquor. It is smooth and easy to use as a mixer. You can easily find it in your local Total Wine.