BY CHOPIN

Chopin Vodka, named after Poland favorite son, is the choice for connoisseurs. Creamy, with an exceptionally smooth, round character. see more...

Donna G.
Arboga
By far the smoothest vodka I have ever had. At $40 I reserve it special occasions but it is always the first thing I ask the waitress for when dining out. I have found it at Thunder Valley Casino and my local liquor store. I would definitely purchase it again.
Cassie M.
My favorite vodka of all time! For those of us with gluten and corn sensitivities - Chopin is the best choice because of the taste and smoothness! That being said, in my experience, it is rarely stocked at restaurants or bars so it is more of a "drink-at-home" type of vodka
Caitlin R.
Wooster, OH
Didn’t purchas bottle, but did purchase a drink made with this vodka. Definitely an excellent quality and would buy to use for our own drinks. Delicious and smooth. Very satisfied and would highly recommend!
Laurie H.
Saint Augustine
A little fruity after taste but very good makes very good mixed drinks but not as good alone. A little pricey also but I wanted to try it. Probably not my favorite but not bad
I really love Chopin vodka! It is one of my top favorites.  I buy the big size when I can. It's a pretty great value for a very great vodka! It is great as a shot and can definitely mix into some great drinks. My favorite is Chopin vodka with Coke and a lime twist. Can't get much better!
Amanda M.
Hemet
This is a gluten free, potatoe vodka. It wasn't as bad as I expected. It was decently priced. Not the cheapest or the most expensive. It's a little on the strong side but if you're looking for gluten free it's the way to go. Would recommend trying it if your gluten intolerant.
Cali M.
Santa Barbara, CA
My parents like to keep this in their freezer x). It's smooth & easy to drink. I only ever drink it in a cocktail, but I love it in a Moscow mule with lime and reeds ginger beer. My mom likes it in fruitier cocktails. The best thing is I don't get a headache from it.
Melissa W.
Aspen, CO
If Woody Creek Distillers Vodka (from Colorado) is not available, Chopin is my back up. It's worth the price as it's more clean than other vodkas. But at Costco or your local liquor store. I recommend it if you're looking for a vodka that doesn't burn.
Kymberly W.
San Antonio, TX
Chopin Potato vodka is a staple in my family for our holiday party. It is a smooth potato vodka from Poland that makes an excellent martini. I would consider this a mid ranged priced vodka that is perfect for dinner parties or a movie night with your best friend.
Michelle M.
Albuquerque, NM
Probably one of the smoothest vodka's I've ever tried. Cost is on mid range but for great vodka it's with the cost. Once and a while Walgreens will have it on special! I love martini's and this vodka make a great smooth tasting martini!