BY CHOPIN

Chopin Vodka, named after Poland favorite son, is the choice for connoisseurs. Creamy, with an exceptionally smooth, round character. see more...

Chopin Vodka - 1.75l
I really love Chopin vodka! It is one of my top favorites.  I buy the big size when I can. It's a pretty great value for a very great vodka! It is great as a shot and can definitely mix into some great drinks. My favorite is Chopin vodka with Coke and a lime twist. Can't get much better!
Amanda M.
Amanda M.
Hemet
This is a gluten free, potatoe vodka. It wasn't as bad as I expected. It was decently priced. Not the cheapest or the most expensive. It's a little on the strong side but if you're looking for gluten free it's the way to go. Would recommend trying it if your gluten intolerant.
Cassie M.
Cassie M.
My favorite vodka of all time! For those of us with gluten and corn sensitivities - Chopin is the best choice because of the taste and smoothness! That being said, in my experience, it is rarely stocked at restaurants or bars so it is more of a "drink-at-home" type of vodka
Cali M.
Cali M.
Santa Barbara, CA
My parents like to keep this in their freezer x). It's smooth & easy to drink. I only ever drink it in a cocktail, but I love it in a Moscow mule with lime and reeds ginger beer. My mom likes it in fruitier cocktails. The best thing is I don't get a headache from it.
Melissa W.
Melissa W.
Aspen, CO
If Woody Creek Distillers Vodka (from Colorado) is not available, Chopin is my back up. It's worth the price as it's more clean than other vodkas. But at Costco or your local liquor store. I recommend it if you're looking for a vodka that doesn't burn.
Kymberly W.
Kymberly W.
San Antonio, TX
Chopin Potato vodka is a staple in my family for our holiday party. It is a smooth potato vodka from Poland that makes an excellent martini. I would consider this a mid ranged priced vodka that is perfect for dinner parties or a movie night with your best friend.
Michelle M.
Michelle M.
Albuquerque, NM
Probably one of the smoothest vodka's I've ever tried. Cost is on mid range but for great vodka it's with the cost. Once and a while Walgreens will have it on special! I love martini's and this vodka make a great smooth tasting martini!
Natalie N.
Natalie N.
Chicago
My go-to for vodka martinis! It has a smooth and subtle taste that doesnt over power the drink.  Most local stores carry this as well nice bars/restaurants.  It's worth the slightly extra cost.
Parisa M.
Parisa M.
Chicago
This is a very classy vodka. I don't mind having it in the house but the taste is a little strong for me. It's also expensive. It's not disappointing just not my first choice. Overall would try again
Heather M.
Heather M.
Forever my favorite vodka of all time. Coincidence that it's named after my favorite classical pianist. This is my go to for great nights and great friends. It will always have a spot in my bar.