Chopin Vodka - 1.75l

Chopin Vodka, named after Poland favorite son, is the choice for connoisseurs. Creamy, with an exceptionally smooth, round character. see more...

Donna G.
By far the smoothest vodka I have ever had. At $40 I reserve it special occasions but it is always the first thing I ask the waitress for when dining out. I have found it at Thunder Valley Casino and my local liquor store. I would definitely purchase it again.
Teresa S.
San Diego
Chopin is a clean, crisp, smooth vodka. Great quality, no bitter aftertaste, goes down easily even over ice. Less hangover u ducking than most other vodkas out there. Not tooooo bad on the wallet either. Def recommend. Chopin Vodka - 1.75l
Justine A.
Great drink! Mixes well with other drinks or is good alone. Great amount per bottle especially for parties. It’s a pretty good value with nice packaging. I would definitely recommend this to anyone who is going to throw a party.
Roxana H.
Pomona, CA
Deliciously crisp! Love it alone or mixed with mango juice! One of my favorite Vodkas.

The packaging is very pretty! The price is affordable! I would say it’s a great value for the price you pay. Totally recommend this one!
Caitlin P.
San Diego, CA
So smooth. Doesn’t have any of that nail remover taste of cheap vodka. Wasn’t harsh and I could drink it straight over ice. Would definitely buy again. Great bang for your buck, would definitely recommend.
Cassie M.
My favorite vodka of all time! For those of us with gluten and corn sensitivities - Chopin is the best choice because of the taste and smoothness! That being said, in my experience, it is rarely stocked at restaurants or bars so it is more of a "drink-at-home" type of vodka
I really love Chopin vodka! It is one of my top favorites.  I buy the big size when I can. It's a pretty great value for a very great vodka! It is great as a shot and can definitely mix into some great drinks. My favorite is Chopin vodka with Coke and a lime twist. Can't get much better!
Amanda M.
This is a gluten free, potatoe vodka. It wasn't as bad as I expected. It was decently priced. Not the cheapest or the most expensive. It's a little on the strong side but if you're looking for gluten free it's the way to go. Would recommend trying it if your gluten intolerant.
Cali M.
Santa Barbara, CA
My parents like to keep this in their freezer x). It's smooth & easy to drink. I only ever drink it in a cocktail, but I love it in a Moscow mule with lime and reeds ginger beer. My mom likes it in fruitier cocktails. The best thing is I don't get a headache from it.
Melissa W.
Aspen, CO
If Woody Creek Distillers Vodka (from Colorado) is not available, Chopin is my back up. It's worth the price as it's more clean than other vodkas. But at Costco or your local liquor store. I recommend it if you're looking for a vodka that doesn't burn.