BY CHOPIN

Chopin Vodka, named after Poland favorite son, is the choice for connoisseurs. Creamy, with an exceptionally smooth, round character. see more...

Chopin Vodka - 1.75l
I really love Chopin vodka! It is one of my top favorites.  I buy the big size when I can. It's a pretty great value for a very great vodka! It is great as a shot and can definitely mix into some great drinks. My favorite is Chopin vodka with Coke and a lime twist. Can't get much better!
Amanda M.
Hemet
This is a gluten free, potatoe vodka. It wasn't as bad as I expected. It was decently priced. Not the cheapest or the most expensive. It's a little on the strong side but if you're looking for gluten free it's the way to go. Would recommend trying it if your gluten intolerant.
Cassie M.
My favorite vodka of all time! For those of us with gluten and corn sensitivities - Chopin is the best choice because of the taste and smoothness! That being said, in my experience, it is rarely stocked at restaurants or bars so it is more of a "drink-at-home" type of vodka
Kymberly W.
San Antonio, TX
Chopin Potato vodka is a staple in my family for our holiday party. It is a smooth potato vodka from Poland that makes an excellent martini. I would consider this a mid ranged priced vodka that is perfect for dinner parties or a movie night with your best friend.
Michelle M.
Albuquerque, NM
Probably one of the smoothest vodka's I've ever tried. Cost is on mid range but for great vodka it's with the cost. Once and a while Walgreens will have it on special! I love martini's and this vodka make a great smooth tasting martini!
Srujana S.
Lake Hiawatha, NJ
I love this product! It works really nicely and I'm very glad I bought it. It was easy to use and was nice to my skin tone. It was a good price for the quality of the product and I would totally love to buy this product again!
Natalie N.
My go-to for vodka martinis! It has a smooth and subtle taste that doesnt over power the drink.  Most local stores carry this as well nice bars/restaurants.  It's worth the slightly extra cost.
Caitlin R.
Wooster, OH
Didn’t purchas bottle, but did purchase a drink made with this vodka. Definitely an excellent quality and would buy to use for our own drinks. Delicious and smooth. Very satisfied and would highly recommend!
Heather M.
Forever my favorite vodka of all time. Coincidence that it's named after my favorite classical pianist. This is my go to for great nights and great friends. It will always have a spot in my bar.
Laurie H.
Saint Augustine
A little fruity after taste but very good makes very good mixed drinks but not as good alone. A little pricey also but I wanted to try it. Probably not my favorite but not bad