BY CHOPARD

This product is made of high quality material. It is recommended for romantic wear. This Product Is Manufactured In France.

This product is made of high quality material; It is recommended for romantic wear; This Product Is Manufactured In France; Packaging for this product may vary from that shown in the image above; This item is not for sale in Catalina Island

• A beautiful, elegant fragrance for sophisticated women
  • Delivers sweet, rich, soft scent in a wonderful bottle
  • Top notes of coconut, strawberry, rosewood
  • Middle notes of heliotrope, orchid, lily of the valley
  • Base notes of caramel, vanilla, patchouli, sandalwood

Anika K.
Swizerland
The sent is ok I'm not the biggest fan of it. It all depends on what kind of sent you like the most. It is very long lasting and strong sented. I like it the most when it is a few hours old. And the bottle of it is just awesome.
Keoke L.
It was love at first sniff Lolzzz. It was an instant match! Great with my body chemistry! Lasts at least 3-5 hours. Heavenly soft and sweet warm and mellow ! Was addicted wore it everyday. Just couldn't get enough of it, wish I had a lifetime supply!
Yvette T.
I would give it an A+ if I could. This is my favorite perfume. I love the way it smells. I usually only wear it when going out on the weekend. The bottle design is also great!
Alexandra G.
București
This is my favorite perfume. I love it so much. It isn't very sweet and I think it's perfect for both day and night. I really like the diamond shape of  the bottle too.
Alice P.
Marle
J’aime beaucoup l’odeur de ce parfum, mais je la trouve un peu “chimique” en général, je préfère les senteurs plus fruité, mais j’aime quand même beaucoup ce parfum. Si les odeurs chimiques ne vous gêne pas je vous le recommande. Il coute pas super chère il me semble et tient très bien sur les vêtements. ( j’en mets jamais sur ma peau mais sur mes vêtements )
Have a super rich smell that is something striking in a woman, delicate fragrance defines you, women are flirtatious to MEN YOU THANK THAT, the fragrance of a delicate woman
Sharon C.
Hong Kong
This is a very sweet perfume and said to be quite a dupe of Angel by Thierry Mugler, I hardly agree. I think this is much softer and more pleasing, Wish smells of strong vanilla and caramel notes, but also incense and floral scents as the fragrance dries down, the perfume builds into layers so you should really try it out thoroughly. I actually enjoyed it a lot, it's a bit too sweet for me to wear it on a day to day basis, but it's a really nice perfume to wear in fall and winter time, the EDP lasts over 6 hours and the sillage is moderate. The price is rather cheap for the quality you get and not to mention the bottle is breath-takingly beautiful.
Lakeysha D.
I love strong perfumes. This perfume is very strong and smells so so so nice🔥😍 its really a statement fragrence. Really recommend this one Chopard WISH Women's Eau De Parfum Spray
Ziva G.
Slovenia
First impressions: Not for me. Incense and patchouli, blah.
Later thoughts: Wait a moment! It evolved into something really beautiful, sweet, vanillary, caramelly, I even smell honey. Actually really like it and it's incredibly strong - need to apply as little as possible otherwise my head starts hurting. Love the scent when it settles down.
Ammeda a.
This perfume smells amazing!!! It really gives my that confident fibe when I have it on. And a little bit will go a long way. The scent stays true to its smell.
Keoke L.
Where can I find this perfume for a very low price online and or in-stores?

back