Chopard WISH by  Eau De Parfum Spray 2. 5 oz uploaded by Lakeysha D.Chopard WISH by  Eau De Parfum Spray 2. 5 oz uploaded by Sharon C.Chopard WISH by  Eau De Parfum Spray 2. 5 oz uploaded by Sharon C.
Chopard WISH by  Eau De Parfum Spray 2. 5 oz

Chopard WISH by Eau De Parfum Spray 2. 5 oz

BY CHOPARD

Launched by the design house of Chopard in 1997 Wish is classified as a refreshing oriental woody fragrance, This feminine scent possesses a blend of a woodsy and spicy floral with notes of patchouli incense sandalwood and amber, see more...

Chopard WISH by  Eau De Parfum Spray 2. 5 oz
Chopard WISH by Eau De Parfum Spray 2. 5 oz
Keoke L.
It was love at first sniff Lolzzz. It was an instant match! Great with my body chemistry! Lasts at least 3-5 hours. Heavenly soft and sweet warm and mellow ! Was addicted wore it everyday. Just couldn't get enough of it, wish I had a lifetime supply!
Yvette T.
I would give it an A+ if I could. This is my favorite perfume. I love the way it smells. I usually only wear it when going out on the weekend. The bottle design is also great!
Alice P.
Marle
J’aime beaucoup l’odeur de ce parfum, mais je la trouve un peu “chimique” en général, je préfère les senteurs plus fruité, mais j’aime quand même beaucoup ce parfum. Si les odeurs chimiques ne vous gêne pas je vous le recommande. Il coute pas super chère il me semble et tient très bien sur les vêtements. ( j’en mets jamais sur ma peau mais sur mes vêtements )
Sharon C.
Hong Kong
This is a very sweet perfume and said to be quite a dupe of Angel by Thierry Mugler, I hardly agree. I think this is much softer and more pleasing, Wish smells of strong vanilla and caramel notes, but also incense and floral scents as the fragrance dries down, the perfume builds into layers so you should really try it out thoroughly. I actually enjoyed it a lot, it's a bit too sweet for me to wear it on a day to day basis, but it's a really nice perfume to wear in fall and winter time, the EDP lasts over 6 hours and the sillage is moderate. The price is rather cheap for the quality you get and not to mention the bottle is breath-takingly beautiful.
Lakeysha D.
I love strong perfumes. This perfume is very strong and smells so so so nice🔥😍 its really a statement fragrence. Really recommend this one Chopard WISH by Eau De Parfum Spray 2. 5 oz
Ziva G.
Slovenia
First impressions: Not for me. Incense and patchouli, blah.
Later thoughts: Wait a moment! It evolved into something really beautiful, sweet, vanillary, caramelly, I even smell honey. Actually really like it and it's incredibly strong - need to apply as little as possible otherwise my head starts hurting. Love the scent when it settles down.
Ammeda a.
This perfume smells amazing!!! It really gives my that confident fibe when I have it on. And a little bit will go a long way. The scent stays true to its smell.
Keoke L.
Where can I find this perfume for a very low price online and or in-stores?