Chopard

2 star

1 star

5.00 / 5 star rating
5 / 5
Klassischer Duft orientalische Duftessenzen verstärken das ganze noch dazu. Der FlAkon strahlt den edlen Duft wieder. Er hält sehr lange und der Inhalt ist ausreichend,da man wirklich nur sehr wenig davon benötigt.
5.00 / 5 star rating
5 / 5
I adore it! I try if the fist time whwn I was 15 And I always use it!! Il profumo ha un’ intensa nota di vaniglia 🌾 dura tantissimo
4.00 / 5 star rating
4 / 5
I am a huge fan of Wish so saw this cheap and decided to give it a go. I did buy it on a whim, it was the only last one and the Chemist was super busy and they had no tester and after leaving I felt regrets as I feared id not like it. When I tried it I was a lil dissapointed as ALL i got was Vanilla which is super common to me and although i do like Vanilla, I dont want to walk around smalling of a cupcake. Anyway the next time I tried it, It got the Wish scent and the more I use it the more i like it. Its now to me like a musky vanilla. Maybe a winter scent deff for night time but like. Who even follows that summer/winter day/night scent stuff or even leave the house in winter!