BY CLINIQUE #39 in Lipstick

Choose your Free Chubby Stick Moisturizing Lip Color Balm with any $55 Clinique purchase Beauty Special Offers - Gifts with Purchase see more...

Courtney C.
Courtney C.
Columbia, SC
I like this chubby stick to use as a base on my lips. It’s very transparent so it doesn’t pack a whole lot of color. It’s easy to apply but I wouldn’t say that it will last super long. I do find myself reapplying during the day. I love that I can pop it on top of any other lip color to add that moisture that I need.
Holly A.
Holly A.
Phoenix
Clinique Chubby Stick Lip-balms

Everyone’s favorite unscented, colored lip balm! So many colors and versions to choose from! The most popular shades are Super Strawberry, Mega Melon, and Graped Up. Choose from the original formulas, the Intense formula, or the Baby Tint blooming formula. These products contain Shea Butter and Mango Butter to moisturize your lips. Highly recommended!
Desiree H.
Desiree H.
Ft. Oglethorpe
I absolutely love these! I have not found my color yet but when I tried a different color on it was so easy and smooth and soft and buttery it just went on so smoothly even though my lips were chapped and it was quick and easy and almost fun. I definitely recommend trying to find your color in this and give it a try at the counter. If you do you will want to buy it I promise!
Crystal M.
Crystal M.
I have the shade Bountiful Blush, and it's a beautiful my lips but better mauve shade. This product is so easy to apply - it's so moisturizing that you don't even need a lip balm beforehand. It's good for when you're in a rush and you need something quick to put on (but is also moisturizing and gives noticeable color and shine). I tend to use this on my quick, no makeup makeup days.
Hayley M.
Hayley M.
One of my favorite products in my makeup collection! This product is natural, simple, and allows for an effortless application of pigment and is so hydrating. Because the lip color is sheer, the product is manageable for all makeup users. I love to keep this in my purse when I'm on the go and need a little pick me up! I would recommend this product to anyone!
Callie H.
Callie H.
Dothan
I love the Clinique chubby stick!    The "Fuller Fig" color is my favorite, as it's more natural and works for many skin tones.  I purchased mine at Dillards.  I only gave it 4 stars because it doesn't stay on very well for the price you pay.   However, it is a great value when you get it free with a purchase!
Allison G.
Allison G.
Cullowhee, NC
This color balm feels amazing on the lips, but when i apply the balm it doesnt stay in place the whole day. I have to keep reapplying it multiple times throughout the day which makes me go through it faster. I think it is a little over priced and I would not recommend this is you are looking for an everyday lip balm.
kelsey m.
kelsey m.
Surrency, GA
These are so moisturizing!! I love how much product you get and the wide range of colors. These add shine to my lips while keeping them hydrated. I think these are the perfect everyday lip product. You would think that would be sheer but they give off the perfect amount of color. I always keep one of these in my purse!
Britney S.
Britney S.
If you're looking for a light weight lip balm and stain this is a great product!  The formula is creamy with a beautiful range of colors that give a sheer glossier look with the potential for buildable coverage.  The formula also acts as a stain that leaves a subtle color that wears all day long!
Angie M.
Angie M.
This set was given to me for a gift , I love how it feels on my lips. So very smooth & silky. I will buy this color balm when I run out of the one I have now. It lasts all day long even after lunch. But I always apply more anyway after I eat or drink. I've told family & friends about this