BY CLINIQUE

Choose your Free Chubby Stick Moisturizing Lip Color Balm with any $55 Clinique purchase Beauty Special Offers - Gifts with Purchase see more...

Kaleigh P.
Bremerton, WA
I really like this lip crayon. It goes on very smooth. It is very easy to apply also. You can wear it alone or i like to wear it under my lipstick as my lip liner. It isnt very expensive but yet feels expensive on your lips. You get a fairly decent amount for the price. I can definitely see myself buying this again in the future.
Madeha B.
Irvine, CA
I think this is a cute little product for the on the go person. I do like the color for the most part (I don’t like wearing satin finish/sparky colors) the packaging is great bc if you have multiples, you’ll know the exact color. Probably wouldn’t purchase again just because of the color
Maliha M.
San Diego
It’s a super nourishing lip balm .. The moment you apply your lips feel more moistured .. They are easy to apply it just glides on the lips .. i feel for a lip balm it’s little pricey .. But the color pay off is Amazing.. i care a lot about my lips so yes I would definitely repurchase it .. it has got shea moisture in it so it’s definitely good for dry and dehydrated lips 😊..
I would recommend this to everyone who has dry and cracked lips but they want to have a tint of color on their lips .. so instead of using a lipstick they can go for this lip balm as it is really pigmented only one stroke gives the same color which the packaging shows 😊
Emily S.
Myrtle Beach
It goes on smoothly and I like the chunkiness of the stick but it is not long lasting and the color is not really noticeable. It’s just a slight hint. I am a first time user and I would not buy this product again just because it’s expensive for a non lasting lip product.
Marisol B.
I bought a whole set of Chubby Stick balms and they are really nice.  The have the regular lip color balms and also some that are labeled as Intense.  Those just have more opaque color payoff but are not loud colors.  For the intense colors, they stay on the lips longer.  The regular lip color balms are nice and moisturizing but stay on like many balms do, so you'll need to reapply after most eating and some drinking.  Overall I do like the product and am glad I purchased a whole set of minis to work with.
Aleya T.
New Wilmngtn, PA
The Cubby Stick lip Color Balm is a good product to always have when you need a quick swipe of color on your lips. I do notice though that it does not moisturize my lips as much as it says it does. My lips sometimes feel chapped after using.
Brittany P.
North haledon , NJ
Love the Clinique chubby stick! Great color variety and long lasting for the most part. Wears more like a balm, but none the less a very good product. Some shades are more sheer than others, but this helps with the look being more natural.
Avah S.
I love this product. I love the range of colors and personally, this product is easier to use rather than lipstick because they are easier to work with and their pointed tip. This goes on very smooth and it stays on my lips for long hours.
Claudia J.
Nutley, NJ
I wasn’t happy with the colors I’ve tried. I think the transfer was somewhere in the middle. I got it free with a $27 purchase from Macy*s which is the only way I tried most Clinique products during bonus time. Not something I would buy again.
Lauren F.
Naperville, IL
I am a Clinique brand fan all-around. I received this product with a Clinique Bonus Buy at Macy's. The picture reflects color 05 Plushest Punch. It reminds me of the Revlon chubby sticks, although this is more glossy and lighter. The color payoff is medium, but a nice formula to moisturize your lips.
Nur A.
Which of the shades are your favorite? Pigmented and long lasting?