BY CLINIQUE #48 in Lipstick

Choose your Free Chubby Stick Moisturizing Lip Color Balm with any $55 Clinique purchase Beauty Special Offers - Gifts with Purchase see more...

Kaleigh P.
Bremerton, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really like this lip crayon. It goes on very smooth. It is very easy to apply also. You can wear it alone or i like to wear it under my lipstick as my lip liner. It isnt very expensive but yet feels expensive on your lips. You get a fairly decent amount for the price. I can definitely see myself buying this again in the future.
Maliha M.
San Diego
Beauty Junkie Expert
It’s a super nourishing lip balm .. The moment you apply your lips feel more moistured .. They are easy to apply it just glides on the lips .. i feel for a lip balm it’s little pricey .. But the color pay off is Amazing.. i care a lot about my lips so yes I would definitely repurchase it .. it has got shea moisture in it so it’s definitely good for dry and dehydrated lips 😊..
I would recommend this to everyone who has dry and cracked lips but they want to have a tint of color on their lips .. so instead of using a lipstick they can go for this lip balm as it is really pigmented only one stroke gives the same color which the packaging shows 😊
Marisol B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I bought a whole set of Chubby Stick balms and they are really nice.  The have the regular lip color balms and also some that are labeled as Intense.  Those just have more opaque color payoff but are not loud colors.  For the intense colors, they stay on the lips longer.  The regular lip color balms are nice and moisturizing but stay on like many balms do, so you'll need to reapply after most eating and some drinking.  Overall I do like the product and am glad I purchased a whole set of minis to work with.
Jess R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Moisturizing and balmy. I don't really use balms that often, but it's still nice. Easy to apply. The color is not really a good universal color I think. It's a bit on the bright side for a balm... would like to see it in a toned down pink for sure.
Claudia J.
Nutley, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
I wasn’t happy with the colors I’ve tried. I think the transfer was somewhere in the middle. I got it free with a $27 purchase from Macy*s which is the only way I tried most Clinique products during bonus time. Not something I would buy again.
Nickola H.
Clinique Chubby Stick Moisturising Lip Colour Balm good price, very moisturizing, i got it from Sephora because it needed a lip balm that would last long though out the day. I have already recommended to friends and family
Lauren F.
I am a Clinique brand fan all-around. I received this product with a Clinique Bonus Buy at Macy's. The picture reflects color 05 Plushest Punch. It reminds me of the Revlon chubby sticks, although this is more glossy and lighter. The color payoff is medium, but a nice formula to moisturize your lips.
Holly M.
I like the colors for this product however you have to use a lip liner or it will be all over the place. Does not have good staying power but for the price it's a good deal. I would not rebuy only because it's hard to apply and it does not stay on.
Carmel R.
I got this at Carsons beauty package deal..you know buy 35 get this free buy 75 get this frew and then somw free. Since its free eh why not. K is it wrong that I use this as more of a blush than as a lipstick?
Courtney C.
Columbia, SC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like this chubby stick to use as a base on my lips. It’s very transparent so it doesn’t pack a whole lot of color. It’s easy to apply but I wouldn’t say that it will last super long. I do find myself reapplying during the day. I love that I can pop it on top of any other lip color to add that moisture that I need.