BY ORIGINS

Choose Deluxe Plantscription Night Cream or Plantscription Powerful Lifting Cream Sample Beauty Gifts with Purchase see more...

• O queridinho do brasil. Produtos de qualidade!1 Answers
Lacee L.
Gonzales , LA
THIS LIFTING CREAM FROM ORIGINS IS AMAZING! I apply it to my neck and eyes. The results are undeniable! This cream should be more raved about! I purchased this at ULTA. This is my first time purchasing it, but I plan to continue using this forever!
Kimberly G.
Lilburn, GA
I absolutely loved this Plantscription anti-aging serum. It was light and non greasy. It almost felt like a primer with a powdery finish. This was the first time I used it and I will be looking for more in the future. I noticed a slight difference within two weeks of using this. It only takes such a little dab of it to go a long way so in the end the cost is well worth it since it is a little pricy. You want to see results this is one to try. I just wish the sample was bigger to use for a full month and see some dramatic results. Thank you influenster for my free sample in my voxbox. You didn't let me down. 😊
Taylor P.
Yorktown , VA
I am a 23 year old woman who has VERY dry and sensitive skin. I use this moisturizer as a night cream (2 years now) and it is a savior for my skin. I've tried 30+ moisturizers and NOTHING moisturizes my skin as well as this. Without this cream my forehead is unbearably scaly and flaky. Although it is a thicker cream I don't find it overly greasy. I use it at night year round and in the AM's I rinse my face with just water and put on my day cream. In the harsher winter months I use this like usual at night but also during the day! I use half the usual amount and I dilute it with mac strobe cream. I have no issue with greasiness and it doesn't make my makeup feel heavy or uncomfortable. If you have dry skin, you need this. It is expensive but a 1.7 jar lasts me a year!
Seviny G.
Turlock
Left my skin feeling so smooth after applying it! It is not harsh at all on my skin. I love the smell as well. It was a little pricey, but this is something I need especially as a student and a part time worker. I highly recommend it to the busy ladies who need one day off to care for themselves.
Michelle W.
Annapolis
Decent night time serum/moisturizer. It felt great on the skin and didn't cause any adverse reactions, and actually made my skin pretty smooth and maybe a little glowy in the morning but as far as anti aging or help with my forehead and smile area fine lines, not sure if it did a thing.
Kristin C.
Trabuco Cyn, CA
The scent on this night cream is TO DIE FOR! I wish they made a perfume out of it. It is very gentle but leaves the skin a little greasy in the morning. I bought this at Sephora and will definitely repurchase once I’m out! It lasts forever because you need so little!!
Addi N.
Pooler, Georgia
Night creams are tricky because they are so thick I feel as if they do not sink into the sink but instead, rub off on your pillow. This kinda did that but if you let it sink in hours before, you may receive better results. Smells great and lightweight
Lisa D.
Denver
Wonderful moisturizer especially in high altitude and dry climates like the one I live in (Colorado). A little goes a long way but your face feels so wonderful after applying, highly recommended! I have very oily skin and this is not too heavy for me.
Natalia R.
I like this product it moisturizes my skin without making me break out because of oils or anything. I apply this at night and it refreshes my face and feels dense,  but have not seen any drastic changes in my skin towards lifting.
Annie S.
Woodstock
If you have very full skin, you need to get this. You should also get this if your skin is starting to stretch.  This is an amazing product if the skin on your neck or face is starting to sag. It is like you get a new twenty year olds face over night. Who doesn't want that! This product takes years and years off of your face. This is totally worth every single penny that you spend on it. I am so happy that I found it and I have yet to find a better Face Cream.
Nubia B.
O queridinho do brasil. Produtos de qualidade!