Choose a Free Deluxe 3-Step Starter Kit with Clinique Sonic System Purifying Cleansing Brush purchase uploaded by 👑Youtube> G.Choose a Free Deluxe 3-Step Starter Kit with Clinique Sonic System Purifying Cleansing Brush purchase uploaded by Maria P.Choose a Free Deluxe 3-Step Starter Kit with Clinique Sonic System Purifying Cleansing Brush purchase uploaded by Roxana S.

BY CLINIQUE

Choose a Free Deluxe 3-Step Starter Kit with Clinique Sonic System Purifying Cleansing Brush purchase Beauty Gifts with Purchase (new) see more...

Carrie A.
Paragould , AR
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my holy grail product I use religiously everyone am and pm.. if u want to have all ur makeup off within 2 min get urs at clinique this electric face brush to wash your face is so gentle on the skin the inter changeable brush heads for different skim type to purchase Umm yes pls.. now I've used it eith the foam cleanser cream cleanser and soap bar All From clinique brand. I believe the one that gives the best lather on the spinning action and ease with the system is the cream cleanser. I love thst is has a plug in base to re charge it u can get it wet and not worry it will break. I have had min foe a little over 2 years and it's still going strong. Oh. Mind u the brush heads they say to replace evey83 months u can purchase separately foe around 22.00 each or save more foe llr.a duo pack definitely highly recommend this
Mia D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I recommend this kit if you are not to sure on the products for your skin routine. The Sonic Brush I love because there are different types of brush heads you can use for your skin needs. I use the sensitive head because of my sensitive skin. The brush is not used like the Clarasonic Brush. This brush is to cleans your pores and brighten the skin. It does not spin, it vibrates as you do the work of gentle massaging your skin. It comes with a charging dock and of the charging dock, the battery life is very lengthy. During the holiday's there are kits that come with the carrying case for the Sonic Brush. The 3 Step system is amazing because you can mix and match to your skin needs. I suggest to go in for a consultations with a Clinique representative and if you are still not sure, ask for samples.
Alana R.
Prescott
I love the brush. Really help skin texture and tone. Brightens with exfoliation. The cleanser is not over drying. The toner feels refreshed not stripped of moisture. The moisturizer is smooth, creamy and not greasy. I like the gel moisturizer for summer and the lotion for winter. Great for trying out before committing to the regime. Highly recommended.
Holly A.
Phoenix
Beauty Junkie Expert
Clinique Sonic Cleansing brush is a game changer! Much gentler than the Clarisonic brushes that came before them. They use a Swiss sonic technology that allows debris to be loosened and removed from the pores in a gentle way. The charger is small and sturdy and keeps the brush secure between uses. I own two of them to keep in each bathroom. I can leave a brush in the shower caddy for months without having to charge it! If you plan to travel overseas just toss the brush in your bag, and leave the charger at home! You can use your brush everyday and you don’t have to use special adapters. Skin is always fresh, clean, and soft after cleansing with this brush. Your skin will look radiant and beautiful!
Kimberly V.
Helotes, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
It's a bit small and I'd say this is enough product for morning and night for two weeks, but not anymore. I know Clinique items tend to be quality skincare anyways, but I have been looking for a Clinique set for my boyfriend to try out. He loves this set.
Doroteya S.
Stock Island, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I can't miss even one night with our using my clinique 3 step ! I use the dry combination and I highly recommend them,because you see the difference on you face right after you use it. After the 3 step my face is so clean and nice looking and I always use the clinique dramatically different moisturizing cream. I'm clinique huge fan. Love the 3 step!
Kariann R.
Westerly, RI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I purchased this kit with the combination skin package and I absolutely love it. The brush is really easy to use, has a dual bristle brush made for all over the face and for the t zone. The products it comes with are prefect size to see if you really like it and want to commit to them as they are pricy. It cleared up my skin and my pores are noticeably smaller. The charging base is also very convenient, you only have to set the brush on the charging stand.
Alice L.
El Paso, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use it in the morning and at night and it makes my skin feel super refreshed. I have mixed skin but mostly on the oily side on my t zone. I use the hydrating moisturizer before I put on my make up and it gives me a smoother finish. The only thing was that it was a little on the pricier side, but it’s still a great product. I started using this product 5 months ago and I still have about a quarter left. A little goes a long way with this product...
Chi 🥀.
Mission, TX
While I don't have the cleansing brush, I do have this 3-step starter kit. I definitely would recommend it, as it improves the look and feel of your skin - however, I did notice some dryness and patches of oiliness after I stopped using the kit. The toner is great, it makes me feel like my skin is burning off, which I think is what it's supposed to do... I do feel like Clinique products are fairly luxurious and they do feel so on the skin.
dayanara p.
Coram, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love my sonic! Its super gentle on the skin but does the job. People think that because it doesn't spin, it wont work well. But why would you want such a harsh brush on your gentle face?! Its water proof so I use mine in the shower. There are also like 5 different kinds of attachments you can put on the sonic, which is awesome! Hint Hint: this brush holds the longest charge out of all the brushes in the market. Meaning I never have to deal with the hassle of charging mine:)
shirley d.
WOW I purchased this kit with the combination skin package and I absolutely love it.