Cholula Original Hot Sauce - 12 fl oz

by Cholula

#2 in Hot Sauce

Cholula® Original Hot Sauce.

Imported from Mexico.

Is it so spicy ?
Can you please let me know which one is the hottest sauce you ever tried? I would love to know to try
Start your review of Cholula Original Hot Sauce - 12 fl oz!
Celia G.
Colton, CA
1,294 reviews
Cholula Original Hot Sauce - 12 fl oz uploaded by Celia G.
Purchased at: Walmart
The Cholula is one of my favorites hot sauce are usually eat this kind of hot sauce for everything everything they have to be with do you have to put hot sauce in this is the kind that I use
Debi M.
Lawrenceburg, KY
Cholula Original Hot Sauce - 12 fl oz uploaded by Debi M.
Purchased at: Walmart
I was asked why I have both this hot sauce and Tobasco sauce and my answer is that they are different. Tabasco is made of peppers, vinegar and salt. Cholola is made of arbol and Paquin peppers, salt ,vinegar and garlic powder and other spices. They complement each other so well that one taste does not over power any of the other tastes. I love this with my eggs and on my veggies.
Veronica M.
Carlsbad, NM
Cholula Original Hot Sauce - 12 fl oz uploaded by Veronica M.
Purchased at: H-E-B
The flavor where it all began, Cholula Original is created from a recipe from previous generations that features carefully selected tree and piquin peppers with a blend of exclusive spices. Pair this hot sauce with anything from popcorn to pancakes. Original pairs so well with eggs, burgers, mac n cheese, soup, and whatever else your palate craves. Before I did not like spicy but once you taste it you are delighted Cholula Original Hot Sauce - 12 fl oz
Elizabeth M.
Cholula Original Hot Sauce - 12 fl oz uploaded by Elizabeth M.
Cholula Original Hot Sauce - 12 fl oz uploaded by Elizabeth M.
Purchased at: Amazon
Great hot sauce that comes in many delicious and different flavors! Great value for the price. Makes a boring work lunch fun by adding an extra level of flavor.
Dany N.
W Valley City, UT
Cholula Original Hot Sauce - 12 fl oz uploaded by Dany N.
Purchased at: Costco
Esta salsa picante es la favorita de mi esposo le gusta su sabor y el precio es accessible. A el le gusta ponerle casi a todo lo que come. El siempre la tiene en casa. Es saludable. Lo recomiendo.
Shawna H.
Davenport, FL
Cholula Original Hot Sauce - 12 fl oz uploaded by Shawna H.
Purchased at: BJs Wholesale Club
This hot sauce is so good I use it on a lot of my meals really good on Ceviche you should try it for sure! #comfortfood Cholula Original Hot Sauce - 12 fl oz
Lori M.
Purchased at: Walmart
The original Cholula sauce is by far my favorite. This one doesnt taste spicy just a little kick. I like using this when I dont want a lot of spice just a little kick but a lot of flavor I use this. Its on the cheap size so not bad and it last for a long time just depending on how you use it. It's got great flavor and taste to it so authentic. It taste like the hot sauce they use in Mexico which makes since, since its made in Mexico. When I'm looking for a little snack I like to eat chips with the Cholula sauce on them.
Tracy B.
Myrtle Beach, SC
Cholula Original Hot Sauce - 12 fl oz uploaded by Tracy B.
Almost time for a new bottle! This hot sauce is my favorite to put on eggs and fried potatoes! Really nice flavor with some heat but not burn your mouth and taste buds heat lol. Nice on any Mexican food as well of course.
Sara A.
Arkansas
Cholula Original Hot Sauce - 12 fl oz uploaded by Sara A.
Purchased at: Walmart
The best hot sauce ever is original and very delicious all my family and friends love the taster of their sauce to eat anything it gives a favor to all food we eat all the time anywhere we'll take it on our bag will we go for vacation
Carol T.
Alamosa, CO
Cholula Original Hot Sauce - 12 fl oz uploaded by Carol T.
I've never really been someone who likes these types of hot sauces until my dad had me try this product. I was hooked from the first bite. He had me try this on a burrito and now I have to use this every time I eat one now. Not only does this taste good on burritos but also on eggs, potatoes, tacos and you can add this to sauces or dressing. So many different uses that it's too many to name. I also love the different sizes of bottles that are available. So worth the price. Compare this to Tabasco sauce and you'll love the difference.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Destiny A.
Palmyra, VA
il y a 5 mois
Anita F. il y a 5 mois
I have tried Frank's, but I do love Cholula. I first tried it at a Chiquitos which is a Tex/Mex food restaurant chain here in UK and after trying it I bought some and have been using it since. I love it.
Josh E.