BY CHOLULA #6 in Hot Sauce

Cholula® Original Hot Sauce.

Imported from Mexico.

• Does it taste similar to Frank's Red Hot, or is it better?4 Answers
  • Is this hot sauce any good?1 Answers
  • How hot is this compared to other hot sauces? 1 Answers
Alison B.
Vinegary and thin in texture. Affordable and my go to for eggs. I like the wooden top to the packaging, since it’s unique. It’s not too spicy, but adds some pleasant peppery taste and a slight burn. I bought this at the grocery store
Rachel F.
Baltimore
This is my favorite hot sauce!  I love the actual taste of this sauce and it's universal enough to add to any food.  It's not that hot, however like I mentioned, I use it for the taste.  That being said, it definitely has a kick and you can build that up depending on much you add.
Taki V.
Austin, TX
When Valentina isn't available, Cholula usually is at restaurants! It doesn't have that limon flavor in it, but this is very good regardless. You can use it on anything as well. It's not really spicy either, it's very mild. I usually drown everything in it, haha. Love it.
Jasmine R.
OMGGGG Cholula is the best hot sauce ever! I'm hispanic so I know about many hot sauces and this is my FAVORITEEEE! It has such an amazing flavor, it isn't too hot, and goes perfect with everything!!! I actually even drink this hot sauce. Trying to find it in college is such a struggle but this sauce is so amazing that I go out of my way just to get it, even if that means over paying for it. I got my friends mom hooked on this sauce. I definitely ABSOLUTELY recommend!!!
Brianna D.
I absolutely love this hot sauce. It’s not too pricey, and it’s very versatile- can be used for so many meals. I get it cheapest at Walmart. It’s not too spicy, it’s more tangy. I always keep this in stock at my house!
Stephanie B.
this is my all time favorite hot sauce ever!! i always make sure i have a few bottles on hand because i go through it so quickly! i wish it was a little spicier but the flavor is the best out of any hot sauces i’ve had
Robin H.
Patterson, CA
Im really liking this "new to me" hot sauce! I actually use an assortment of hot and spicy sauces and flakes because I like certain kick with specific dishes. Cholula is my go to sauce for adding a hint of spice to breakfast burritos and Ramen noodles. I love how its got a light white vinegar taste that's similar to Tabasco but lots more mild.
Emily R.
COLUMBIA, SC
I'm not someone who can handle super spicy foods, so I never need hot sauce, but when I do, this is my go-to! I love the flavor of this, but that it still lets me enjoy my food without worrying about too much heat. This is definitely the best option!
Brenda T.
Moses Lake, WA
My husband and I love the taste of this hot sauce. I will say though it's not very hot at all. It has a little spice but it is mostly tangy similar to Frank's Red Hot wing sauce. We love using this on our breakfast burritos! Perfect hot sauce for someone who can't handle a little heat lol.
Alaina D.
Macomb, MI
I swear my world changed when I tried this hot sauce 😂 I used to be loyal to Frank's but after having Cholula it is my go to! It tastes great on everything. I especially like it on eggs, tacos, quesadillas, and breakfast burritos. So good!
Breanne Z.
Lansing, MI
What is your favorite food and Cholula combo? Mine is to put it on a burrito! :)
Lesley D.
Sudbury, ON
Does it taste similar to Frank's Red Hot, or is it better?
Megan L.
Merced , CA
How good is this is it anything like Tabasco
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Is this hot sauce any good?
Emily E.
Waltham, MA
How hot is this compared to other hot sauces?