BY CHOLULA #3 in Hot Sauce

Cholula® Original Hot Sauce.

Imported from Mexico.

Cherry G.
Cherry G.
Austin, TX
This Salsa us the Best of them all , its My Favorite and I always have a few handy in my Pantry. I use it with everything fish Tacos, Breakfast Tacos, corn on the cob I use it with most of my foods. That fact that it is not too spicy or too sour like other sauces that's what makes it a Perfect sauce I totally recommend it to anyone who likes to explore new flavors. I can always find it at any grocery store. This sauce goes with me everywhere even in my #beachbag
Lindsey S.
Lindsey S.
Foodie Expert
I can honestly say this is my favorite hot sauce ever. I go through one of these bottles every 2 months. its great on pizza, eggs, with chicken, on tacos, may favorite is to make toast with avocado and an over medium egg with this on top - I could eat it every day! The flavor is amazing and it doesn't cost much at all!
Marisa Q.
Marisa Q.
Channelview, TX
Foodie Expert
This is the best stuff ever made ! Its one of my all time favorites ! you can pretty much put it on anything from pop corn to a nice big juicy T Bone steak !! You could even add it to a beer to make a michelada or to a shrimp cocktail to give it that extra kick . If you haven't tried it Try it ! You'll love it
Sam O.
Sam O.
Foodie Expert
I'd say Cholula Hot Sauce Original is the best flavor out of of the Cholula hot sauce line. It just has that perfect sweet tang/kick to it! I first discovered this brand of hot sauce from California Pizza Kitchen. Speaking of pizza, this goes great on it.....or any other food that goes well with hot sauce 😁
Ren Y.
Ren Y.
Columbus, OH
My favorite all-around hot sauce. Not overwhelmingly spicy but with lots of flavor. I like it on eggs, salads, and a couple shakes into a pot of chili. It's kind of expensive at the grocery store for something so mainstream but I get mine at CostCo, super cheap for 2 huge bottles and it's so worth it.
Audrey A.
Audrey A.
Shelby Twp, MI
This is one of my favorite hot sauces! It's not too hot and it has an amazing flavor! If you like something that's not going to burn your mouth from the heat, this is the one for you! You can purchase this pretty much at any grocery store. It's not too expensive and it lasts me awhile!
Ryanne G.
Ryanne G.
Cholula is the BEST hot sauce you can find! I love to eat it on pretty much anything, especially nachos and popcorn! It's not too spicy and does not over power your food. I think it helps bring out the flavor of your food, especially if you are eating something bland such as eggs.
BettyLina T.
BettyLina T.
I absolutely love Cholula. It is such a versatile hot sauce that it can be used on eggs, pizza, and even cup of soup! It is not too hot nor too mild and adds such a savory flavor to all meals. It is also a good price. I carry a bottle around with me thats how much I love it!
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
This is my favorite hot sauce. I put it on most things, but here is one food that it is particularly delicious on: eggs! I always use Cholula on my eggs, fried or scrambled. The price is great and you can find it at most grocery stores. We always have a bottle in my house.
Gene S.
Gene S.
Blairstown, NJ
Huge fan of Cholula. I put it on a lot of things to spice up dishes that can be a bit dull. Put a dash in some chicken soup for a kick, a few dashes on otherwise plain rice and beans, etc. It has a lot of flavor and while spicy isn't hot just for the sake of being hot.
Breanne Z.
Breanne Z.
Lansing , MI
What is your favorite food and Cholula combo? Mine is to put it on a burrito! :)
Megan L.
Megan L.
Merced , CA
How good is this is it anything like Tabasco
Lesley D.
Lesley D.
Foodie Expert
Does it taste similar to Frank's Red Hot, or is it better?
Emily E.
Emily E.
Waltham, MA
Foodie Expert
How hot is this compared to other hot sauces?
Lindsay D.
Lindsay D.
Fall River, MA
Foodie Expert
How's the taste of this?