BY CHOLULA #5 in Hot Sauce

Cholula® Original Hot Sauce.

Imported from Mexico.

• Does it taste similar to Frank's Red Hot, or is it better?3 Answers
  • Is this hot sauce any good?1 Answers
  • How hot is this compared to other hot sauces? 1 Answers
Robin H.
Patterson, CA
Im really liking this "new to me" hot sauce! I actually use an assortment of hot and spicy sauces and flakes because I like certain kick with specific dishes. Cholula is my go to sauce for adding a hint of spice to breakfast burritos and Ramen noodles. I love how its got a light white vinegar taste that's similar to Tabasco but lots more mild.
Rachel F.
Baltimore
This is my favorite hot sauce!  I love the actual taste of this sauce and it's universal enough to add to any food.  It's not that hot, however like I mentioned, I use it for the taste.  That being said, it definitely has a kick and you can build that up depending on much you add.
Jasmine R.
OMGGGG Cholula is the best hot sauce ever! I'm hispanic so I know about many hot sauces and this is my FAVORITEEEE! It has such an amazing flavor, it isn't too hot, and goes perfect with everything!!! I actually even drink this hot sauce. Trying to find it in college is such a struggle but this sauce is so amazing that I go out of my way just to get it, even if that means over paying for it. I got my friends mom hooked on this sauce. I definitely ABSOLUTELY recommend!!!
Sarah S.
Hampstead, NC
This is my go to hot sauce! The flavor is great and works with a variety of foods. This isn't all spice like some hot sauces. It's definitely more on the mild side so it's great for adding a bit of kick. I love it!
Lauren F.
Southaven, MS
This hot sauce is really good!!!! It has a very good flavor and it really spiced up the food. The flavor is wonderful and I love to put hot sauce in soup or even eggs yah ik thats weird. I think this hot sauce is pretty healthy. I would totally recommend this to everyone that likes things a little more spicy.
Brenda T.
Moses Lake, WA
My husband and I love the taste of this hot sauce. I will say though it's not very hot at all. It has a little spice but it is mostly tangy similar to Frank's Red Hot wing sauce. We love using this on our breakfast burritos! Perfect hot sauce for someone who can't handle a little heat lol.
Crystal P.
Awesome sause. I really liked the texture and consistency of it is amazing. The hotness of the actual sause is one of my favorite. WITH Some Eggs IN The Morning.
Alaina D.
Macomb, MI
I swear my world changed when I tried this hot sauce 😂 I used to be loyal to Frank's but after having Cholula it is my go to! It tastes great on everything. I especially like it on eggs, tacos, quesadillas, and breakfast burritos. So good!
Celine S.
Orlando, FL
This is my FAVORITE hot sauce! I used it in all my
Mexican dishes and put it on my eggs. It’s super healthy and I can get it at Most groceries stores. It’s so delicious on top of tacos and I’m highly satisfied with it!
mariah 🌸.
Rochester, MN
I don't know what I did before I discovered Cholula. I put it on almost everything and adds the perfect touch of spice to any dish. My boyfriend and I go through a bottle each week because we cannot get enough!
Breanne Z.
Lansing , MI
What is your favorite food and Cholula combo? Mine is to put it on a burrito! :)
Megan L.
Merced , CA
How good is this is it anything like Tabasco
Lesley D.
Sudbury, ON
Does it taste similar to Frank's Red Hot, or is it better?
Lindsay D.
Fall river, MA
How's the taste of this?
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Is this hot sauce any good?