BY CHOLULA #5 in Hot Sauce

Cholula® Original Hot Sauce.

Imported from Mexico.

• Does it taste similar to Frank's Red Hot, or is it better?4 Answers
  • Is this hot sauce any good?1 Answers
  • How hot is this compared to other hot sauces? 1 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Mary C.
Amazing hot sauce. It adds just the right amount of zip to anything you eat. I get it at the Mexican store or Walmart. It’s very good and inexpensive. I love it and it’s good on fajitas. I promise you won’t be disappointed with this and I highly recommend it
Alison B.
Vinegary and thin in texture. Affordable and my go to for eggs. I like the wooden top to the packaging, since it’s unique. It’s not too spicy, but adds some pleasant peppery taste and a slight burn. I bought this at the grocery store
Rachel F.
Baltimore
This is my favorite hot sauce!  I love the actual taste of this sauce and it's universal enough to add to any food.  It's not that hot, however like I mentioned, I use it for the taste.  That being said, it definitely has a kick and you can build that up depending on much you add.
daniel g.
The perfect breakfast combination eggs with Cholula.  Available at your local supermarket or Walmart.  Not only great on eggs but also great in soups.  Always a great price so pick up two bottles.  Yes I would definitely  continue to buy this again.
Taki V.
Austin, TX
When Valentina isn't available, Cholula usually is at restaurants! It doesn't have that limon flavor in it, but this is very good regardless. You can use it on anything as well. It's not really spicy either, it's very mild. I usually drown everything in it, haha. Love it.
Valarie R.
Totally yum. This is the only hot sauce we buy in our house and it’s perfection. We put it on everything, tacos, burritos, eggs, sandwiches, tofu, salad, it’s so good, the perfect amount of spice and salty-ness, the bottle is sturdy and nicely made.
Diego R.
Rosemead
Let me
Just say that I love me some hot sauce. And this hot sauce in the top ten as of right now for me. But if you don’t have your favorite or if you’re looking to try something new then go and get this hot sauce cause it’s pretty good.
Jasmine R.
OMGGGG Cholula is the best hot sauce ever! I'm hispanic so I know about many hot sauces and this is my FAVORITEEEE! It has such an amazing flavor, it isn't too hot, and goes perfect with everything!!! I actually even drink this hot sauce. Trying to find it in college is such a struggle but this sauce is so amazing that I go out of my way just to get it, even if that means over paying for it. I got my friends mom hooked on this sauce. I definitely ABSOLUTELY recommend!!!
Brianna D.
I absolutely love this hot sauce. It’s not too pricey, and it’s very versatile- can be used for so many meals. I get it cheapest at Walmart. It’s not too spicy, it’s more tangy. I always keep this in stock at my house!
Stephanie B.
this is my all time favorite hot sauce ever!! i always make sure i have a few bottles on hand because i go through it so quickly! i wish it was a little spicier but the flavor is the best out of any hot sauces i’ve had
Breanne Z.
Lansing , MI
What is your favorite food and Cholula combo? Mine is to put it on a burrito! :)
Lesley D.
Sudbury, ON
Does it taste similar to Frank's Red Hot, or is it better?
Megan L.
Merced, CA
How good is this is it anything like Tabasco
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Is this hot sauce any good?
Emily H.
Nashua, NH
How hot is this compared to other hot sauces?