BY CHOLULA #1 in Hot Sauce

Cholula® Original Hot Sauce.

Imported from Mexico.

• Does it taste similar to Frank's Red Hot, or is it better?4 Answers
  • Is this hot sauce any good?2 Answers
  • Can you please let me know which one is the hottest sauce...1 Answers
Cholula Hot Sauce Original

Start your review of Cholula Hot Sauce Original!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Binghamton
Part of why I love Cholula is because it's not super spicy, and actually has a solid flavor to it. The bottle we bought most recently was weirdly a bit hotter than I'm used to but, it's still tasty, and at least everyone gets to watch me occasionally wheeze/wince because I hit a pocket of hot sauce in the mixed grill.
Milford, CT
These has been our family’s favorite hot sauce for so so long it’s so good I have to say it’s better then a lot of those named brands we hear slot of but it’s very affordable and I have to say I would never use any others only Chiluba hot sauce original
Portland , ME
We always have this at the house. I love hot sauce, but it needs to have more flavor than just “hot vinegar” like that ubiquitous stuff in the bottle with a “T”on the label. Cholula is rich and flavorful with the tangy flavor that adds a kick to just about anything you want to add it to. It’s great in Bloody Marys as well!
San diego, CA
I love this product on my eggs in the morning it gives it a kick to my egg scramble. It is not too hot and it gives it flavor when taking it out of a hot pan. I have found this product at my dear by grocery store for like 199. If you’d like some kind of taste on your eggs in the morning this is your go to sauce.
Orangevale, CA
Purchased at: Target
I love this hot sauce. I pretty much put this on everything from eggs for breakfast, on fish or chicken for lunch or dinner, or on snacks like popcorn. This is great on baked crab or fish when mixed with mayo. I like it better than Tabasco or Tapatilo because it isn’t as watery or vinegar-y.
O Fallon, MO
I don't even know who I was before I met you Cholula. You make everything better. I've forgotten other hot sauces and they mean nothing to me now. You're the only one I'd trust on pizza. You're the only one I'd buy 80oz of and know that I would use. Your taste is salty,...
Douglassville, PA
This hot sauce is hands-down the absolute best hot sauce I’ve ever had. It is not too salty it has no sweetness it’s not weird and even my kids love it. It has a good flavor with that nice heat afterwards I would highly recommend it to anybody who likes to spice up their food
Bellevue , WA
Honestly I think this is one of the most flavorful commonly found hot sauces. It's not super hot, and its not overly vinegary like a lot of hot sauces. It actually adds flavor to your food, not just covers blandness with spice. I like the wooden lid it is a nice touch
Parsippany, NJ
I am a very big hot sauce person when it comes to food and cholula is my favorite hot sauce to use. it has a good kick to it but it isnt so spicy that its unbearable. i would recommend this hot sauce to be used in mexican or spanish dishes, or even on fries
Hanson , MA
That wooden top and glass bottle is so nostalgic to see in the supermarket. The only hot sauce in the house growing up. Amazing heat and spicy while still giving great flavor! Cholula is very consistent and has many different hot sauce options.
Lansing, MI
What is your favorite food and Cholula combo? Mine is to put it on a burrito! :)
Merced, CA
How good is this is it anything like Tabasco
Sudbury, ON
Does it taste similar to Frank's Red Hot, or is it better?
Las Vegas, NV
1,730 reviews
Is this hot sauce any good?
Fall River, MA
1,236 reviews

Target

Target was opened in another window. If you made a purchase CashBack will be automatically added to your Rakuten account tomorrow.

If you have an existing Rakuten account, make sure to enter your Rakuten email