BY CHOLULA #44 in Hot Sauce

Cholula® Green Pepper Hot Sauce.

Jalapeno & poblano.

Imported from Mexico.

5 fl oz - 150ml.

Anna l.
Love this hot sauce. It is a Jalapeno Poblano based sauce, so it,is not super spicy. Gives an amaing zest to any Mexican meal, soups, salads (especially salads), or even eggs.
Rachel L.
New Hartford , NY
oh.my.word.
Me and my mom are both hot sauce fanatics and this one has taken the top. It has a great heat that doesn't completely overwhelm the flavour. I put it on everything from eggs to sandwiches because it is so versatile!
Lauren F.
Southaven, MS
This hot sauce is really good!!!! It has a very good flavor and it really spiced up the food. The flavor is wonderful and I love to put hot sauce in soup or even eggs yah ik thats weird. I think this hot sauce is pretty healthy. I would totally recommend this to everyone that likes things a little more spicy.
Giselle F.
Lombard, IL
LOVE LOVE LOVE this flavor! It is not too spicy but gives everything such a nice kick. It's great in eggs, on any rice bowls, tacos with just onions and cilantro, etc. The flavor is great and you can taste it very well. I would definitely recommend trying it.
Melissa N.
Ocala
Exceptional flavor, our favorite of all the green sauces. Affordable, easy to find and highly recommended. Pairs well with most foods, especially chicken and fish. I'd love tho try the other flavors but I'm so hooked on this one that I keep forgetting!!
Kayla W.
This one and the original are great to mix in a mild salsa to spice it up. I honestly haven’t tried it alone but I do recommend to mix it into your salsa. Doesn’t change the flavor of the salsa at all.
Anna A.
Washington, DC
I love this hot sauce. It’s not too hot but has a ton of flavor. Perfect if you are just starting to get used to hot sauce. It goes great with eggs and it’s very affordable. Can get it at any grocery store
Emre Y.
BROOKLYN, NY
I like this green pepper based hot sauce. It's good as a condiment or as an ingredient. I wish they had a organic version of this available - or maybe there is but not sure if it is available every where.
iliana i.
Salinas, CA
Omg!!! I love this one specially since it is a green sauce so use to seeing all kinds of red sauces but finally a Jalapeno one that is good and taste good with eggs. This one is better than the original cholula. It is like $3 to $4 or so but worth it.
Tara R.
This is one of my favorite hot sauces! It definitely has a kick, but not that normal hot sauce taste. Great on tacos, beans, chicken, rice... You name it! Highly recommend!
Emre Y.
BROOKLYN, NY
Is there an organic version of this?