Cholula Hot Sauce Chipotle uploaded by Fuxwitmyschwagg B.

BY CHOLULA #17 in Hot Sauce

Cholula® Chipotle Hot Sauce.

Imported from Mexico.

5 fl oz - 150ml.

• How spicy it is?? Is mild moderate or super hot?!!! Burn me???2 Answers
  • I love Cholula, but I have never tried the chipotle kind. Does it...2 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Kenneth C.
Foodie Expert
I'm a bit of a hot sauce fanatic. At any given time I must have two dozen different bottles on hand, but only a few are mandatory. One of those is Cholula hot sauce and when I saw that Cholula started making a chipotle sauce my mandatory list became one sauce larger. Chipotle flavor lends itself to many dishes and Cholula Chipotle (say that 5 times fast!) gets used at my house on many things from tacos to fried potatoes.
Daniella H.
Foodie Expert
I really like this flavor. Its both spicy and smoky. I really appreciate that layer flavor in a hot sauce. I think it goes fantastic with burritos and similar meals. I would absolutely suggest trying it when getting new sauce.
Honor N.
West Dundee , IL
Foodie Expert
I love this hot sauce. It has a tiny bit of a kick, not much at all, but the flavor is fantastic. I love pouring it on top of burritos, tacos, and even nachos. It's less than $3 and worth every penny.
Amy S.
Phoenix, AZ
This hot sauce has become a staple in our house. We use it for everything but our favorite is on eggs. It can be a little tricky to find in stores sometimes so I usually order it on amazon.
Christoher S.
Garber, OK
Was able to buy this sauce in the UK and found it made food spicey. Would use it when the foid is bland. Has the right texture abd flavor .
Erika L.
Chandler , Az
This hot sauce had the perfect kick to it. It wasn't overly spicy and had a smokey sweet BBQ flavor to it. My kids love it and I love it!
Lauren F.
Southaven
Foodie Expert
This hot sauce is really good!!!! It has a very good flavor and it really spiced up the food. The flavor is wonderful and I love to put hot sauce in soup or even eggs yah ik thats weird. I think this hot sauce is pretty healthy. I would totally recommend this to everyone that likes things a little more spicy.
Alyssa S.
Foodie Expert
There are 7 different hot sauces in our fridge. This is the one that gets used the most and is constantly being put on the grocery list because we are nearly out. Very good, slightly smokey flavor, compliments many foods.
Summer S.
This is by far my favorite hot sauce in the world. I put Cholula on everything - eggs, tacos, sandwiches, you name it. I love the flavor, and it's not toooo hot. Definitely recommend!
Katrina D.
Minneapolis
I put this stuff on almost everything. Perfect to add a spicy yet smoky flavor to any food. If you’re in the market for a new hot sauce, for sure add this one to your collection.
Melanie E.
Portland, OR
Foodie Expert
How spicy it is?? Is mild moderate or super hot?!!! Burn me???
Molly W.
Bella Vista, AR
I love Cholula, but I have never tried the chipotle kind. Does it have a really strong or overpowering smokey flavor, or is it pretty well balanced?