Cholula Chili Lime Hot Sauce

by Cholula

Cholula® Chili Lime Hot Sauce.
Imported from Mexico.
5 fl oz - 150ml.

What is your favorite thing to put hot sauce on?
Start your review of Cholula Chili Lime Hot Sauce!
Product Highlights
“The Cholula hot sauce should not be confused with other brands, the taste is superior.” in reviews
“I wasn't a huge fan of this hot sauce.” in reviews
Jensen Beach, FL
I really like this. I like citrus flavors. My single complaint is I wish it was spicier. Goes great on veggie tacos and as a salad dressing. Cholula makes a great product and this one does not miss the mark. I just really love my food spicy and this is mild for me
leonard
I have recently used this while making tacos and Spanish rice for dinner and the flavor made the food have such a great flavor. Very happy with the flavor of this. I do recommend this.
Casper, WY
This is the BEST! Wish they would put this in a bigger bottle. I always have one spare on hand because I have gone to the store on several occassions to have this sold out!
Santa Rosa, CA
Favorite style for tacos or chicken and rice, great flavoring and not to over powering on either ends. I prefer Cholula as my spicy sauce cause of consistency it gives. With others I tend to over pour and then I end up regretting it. Great price point and available almost everywhere.
Fairfield, IA
I think this is the perfect balance for hot sauce. It’s not incredibly hot but has enough kick in it to make itself known when added to a dish or put on something. I bought this on a whim one day and since then, I make sure to buy more before I’m officially out. I’ve never been a sucker for chili lime but this has changed my stance!
Dyer, IN
Yum! I put this in tacos and popcorn. It has a small amount of spice which is exactly what Im looking for in a hot sauce. I love lime and the lime in this sauce isn't too fake tasting.
New York
I recently bought this and I love it so much. I'm not into spicy but this is just a right amount of spice. It tingles your mouth while you're eating your food with it but afterwards it doesnt burn your mouth but just tingles around your lips. I think I'll buy this again for sure.
10001
Hot sauce and lime? Um yes! I love adding hot sauce to pretty much anything that I eat. The lime gives it an even better taste and makes food so much more flavor.
Middleburgh, NY
I love this hot sauce! I always use the cholula brand and I love to test out their different variations. This chili lime sauce is nice and spicy and tangy. The lime really brings out great flavors in my Spanish dishes
Purchased at: Walmart
One of my favorite hot sauces ever. It tastes so good. You can use this on just about anything. Dabble some on your pizza, tacos, over some Chicken and rice, it literally can go on anything. It’s super flavorful with a kick of spice. I don’t find this to be super spicy but I’m indian and have grown up eating spicy food so I may be immuned. But trust me you have to try this stuff. Aside from the taste the bottle is super cute and has a cute wooden cap. (It’s the little things in life) Cholula is easily available in all supermarkets. It comes in a few flavors as well, all of which are great. I highly recommend this if you're looking for an extra kick in your food.