Choke uploaded by Ellie L.

BY 20TH CENTURY FOX

Based on the novel by Chuck Palahniuk (Fight Club), Choke is a dark and wickedly funny joyride from the depths of sexual compulsion to the heights of the Second Coming! Beside working at a colonial reenactment theme park and trying to hook up with... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Michelle M.
My favorite author. His style is so distinct and the plot is this book is really riveting. I’d definitely recommend it to anyone who’s looking for something different to read
brittany B.
Richmond, VA
Anything Chuck Palahniuk writes is good. He has a way of capturing your attention with grotesque detail and making you feel sick to your stomach but not wanting to put down the book.
Jessica R.
Marenisco, MI
I was lost thru most of this book. My best friend recommended this book to me and I had high hopes for it but I was very disappointed. The only reason I am giving it three stars is because it totally caught me off guard at the end. I wouldn't recommend it.
Victoria D.
I'm a huge Chuck Palahniuk fan! I'm able to dive right in and immerse myself in his writings. If you are a fan of any other of his works you'll enjoy Choke as well.
Ellie L.
Orlando
Not great. Palahniuk reads like a 20-something's first plunge into novel writing. Sex-drenched, he tries to infuse every page with a darker theme, trying to show the audience he truly is "aware" of the world's awfulness. His goal of achieving one-liners competes against the story. I will say, he does achieve achieve some good lines, even good passages, but the sum of his work is less than the parts.
Jessica N.
Saint Louis, MO
Great book amazing author I love all of his books he’s really great and everyone should check out his sick work!